• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by s1exa

1. s1exa

Struggling to change gear in vtec fn2 type r

Gears change perfectly out of vtec and the clutch isn't slipping at all though, sometimes in vtec the gears do change fine just other times its hard to get into gear
  2. s1exa

Struggling to change gear in vtec fn2 type r

My fn2 type r is sometimes pretty hard to change gear when in vtec has anyone else had this problem? Bought it from a garage a few months ago wondering if maybe they used ***** oil when servicing it or something?
  3. s1exa

Replace number plate bulbs on fn2 type r

Hi does anyone know how you get into the numberplate bulbs on an fn2? Read you need to remove something but not sure what to remove any pictures or that? Thanks
  4. s1exa

Remove slight glass scratches on electric windows?

Hi does anyone have any advice on how to get rid of light scratches on my passenger side window? There must be some grit in the seal and scratched the window when it's put down and up. Also best way to Tey get the grit out?
  5. s1exa

Fn2 windscreen washers problem?

I never tried spraying them when I disconnected the pipe I just disconnected it and blew down. I'll go disconnect it again at that joint theatre spray them see if it comes out with decent pressure or not. If it comes out of the pipe fine how do I see if that push joint is together properly?
  6. s1exa

Right so I took off that scuttle and the pipes weren't bent they were fine so tried the washers while scuttle was off anf still just a dribble coming out of them. So I disconnected the pipe at the double connector and blew back down it I could hear the water bubbling in the washer bottle so...
  7. s1exa

Okay perfect thanks for your help I'll give that a bash when I'm home hopefully that does the trick
  8. s1exa

The washer bottle is full so should I just go remove that scuttle panel at bottom of the windscreen and make sure the pipe hasn't been bent then?
  9. s1exa

Hi I'm new to the site I purchased my fn2 type r last weekend and absolutely love it! Today I tried using the windscreen washers for the first time but they aren't working properly. When I pull the lever it sprays onto my windscreen as it should but only for a second then it seems to loose...
Back