• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by saboteur

1. S

finance on a CTR??

Hmm, yeah you may be right, esp for the JDM spec. I know that the UK one is group 18, and the CTR is group 17. I'm only guessing that the JDM DC2 would be 20 atleast...? It's such a shame that insurance companies choose to rip off the young! :cry:
  2. S

finance on a CTR??

Not so dude; http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/90512.htm
  3. S

finance on a CTR??

Wana have fun in my final year.. Don't really care about the money aspect of it as I'm not really flipping burgers, I have a proper job with good pay and other business interests. If things ever did get too tight, I do have a fair amount of savings that are to be used on my first house so im not...
  4. S

finance on a CTR??

which different specs are there? I know that the 96 one has no abs or a/c and those are two things which have to be essential for my next car...
  5. S

finance on a CTR??

Yeah but if I get one thats got say 90K miles on it and I do another 30K (before selling), then that'll clock up 120K, not only will it be extremely hard to sell but things like the clutch might go?? Just want something that won't cause any problems like my little civic (touch wood).. My...
  6. S

finance on a CTR??

What would you say would be the highest acceptable milage for one of these to ensure reliability?? (assuming ownership for about 2 yrs with about 30K miles)...
  7. S

finance on a CTR??

OMG, I just thought of it, the DC2s are also going to obv lower in price over the next few months... so I should be able to get a pretty good JDM DC2 (in black) for 5-6K.. would you guys agree?? Insurance will be extremely expensive (2-3K) I imagine...
  8. S

finance on a CTR??

Well I do actually think that the Celica is better looking then the CTR... but it doesn't have that 'hot hatch' feel to it, and isn't as exciting to drive... but it is better value for money as you can get leathers, AC, etc... all quite commonly... But you are right, don't think I'd be as...
  9. S

finance on a CTR??

What about a Celica 190?? A friend has one, and they're beautiful inside and out... they're fairly fast, good looks, and you can get it cheaper then a CTR.
  10. S

finance on a CTR??

Do you really think I could Rich? The CTR I'm after is a nice, reliable, black facelift model...
  11. S

finance on a CTR??

Fair point mate, and i've been thinking that...
  12. S

finance on a CTR??

I really don't like the look of the pulser and the interior is not as comfortable as I'd like. The civic 1.6 (ek4??) would look and be exactly the same as my current civic but the handling, etc, would be better obviously, but I do want a change... As for the DC2; would love to have this...
  13. S

finance on a CTR??

If I cannot raise the finance (which will probaly be the case) then I'll have to opt for something with as much power but not as desirable... Really wanna change my lil civic end of the year, or early next year... Been thinking about a '97+ Prelude 2.2 VTI Motegi. Any good??
  14. S

finance on a CTR??

Could be a bit of a personal question to some, but has anyone opted to finance a CTR?? Like one other chap on here, I'm DESPERATE to buy one, however being a student living away from home, funds do not permit... but I did recently get a part-time job, and I also have a few business interests...
  15. S

FERRARI TRACK DAY!! :D

Jesus christ, she kept shouting at me.. Dreading watching that dvd when I get it now, its definately gonna make me cringe. What a waste of £35 or whatever it was... :( Was chatting to her, and she admitted to driving a banger but that she gets 'aston martins to test' lol! Kept saying...
Back