• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Sal123

1. S

FK2 Auto idle stop start

Hi I’ve got an civic fk2 does any1 have any issues with the auto idle stop start as mine does not always work when am stopped at a traffic light is that normal. Thanks.
  2. S

FK2 Red strip on front bumper

Hi does any1 no if the red strip on the front bumper splitter comes of is it just a strip that can be changedx
  3. S

FK2 Tyre pressure

Hi does any1 no how much tyre pressure you need for the new civic type r.
  4. S

FK2 Wing grills

Hi there any1 got any videos of how to take of the front wing grills. Thank you.
  5. S

FK2 Auto stop

But some times even when it's hot it doesn't auto stop. Is that normal.
  6. S

FK2 Auto stop

Hi just wanted to no how does the auto stop work. Is it only when the car is hot. ?
  7. S

FK2 New type r

Hi what do you guys think of the new facelift civic type r coming out next year. Would like your thots on it.
  8. S

FK2 How many fk2 type r were made.

How would you find out what numbers yours.
  9. S

FK2 How many fk2 type r were made.

Hi just wanted to no how many fk2 type r were made does any1 have any ideas.
  10. S

FK2 Which exhaust

Hi there. Thinking of upgrading the exhaust but can't make my mind up. Any1 got any ideas on which exhaust to fit on the new civic type r. Was thinking of the miltek Wat do you guys think thanks.
Back