• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by salty

1. salty

New number plate fitted :D

superb 8)
  2. salty

thought my brake pads could do with replacing.........

:lol: exactly garyman. i heard nowt. the pics of from the near side front, they were well worn, and the drivers side had 3mm left on them but had a huge 50p piece sized hole in the middle!!!
  3. salty

re fitted some of the spacers.......but as for bedding in, i have only done 3 mile since getting them on!
  4. salty

luckily my discs were not damaged! stuck some ferodo DS2500 on this morning :twisted:
  5. salty

Anyone want to claim this?? :shock:

too far fetched for my liking :x
  6. salty

XO motorsports mild 540 engine build

looking good chaps. when will your CTR turbo be upgraded? already 611 bhp isnt it............ :twisted:
  7. salty

some pics of my new TypeR...

awesome car mate 8)
  8. salty

Returning 2 CTR

i kept my first CTR for 5 months, then traded it in for a brand new shogun.........had my summer of fun with the CTR and wanted a sensible motor, i noticed i never drove so sensible in my life with the shogun. then 6 weeks later, went to honda to price up a 1.4 5 dr civic for the wife...
  9. salty

road legal semi slicks

thanks for the replys.
  10. salty

road legal semi slicks

thinking about a set of these for spring time.........TOYO R888 anyone tried them? supposed to be medium soft compound.
  11. salty

Is this actually from a type r or is someone trying it on?

fog light holes should be oval. pic of mine.
  12. salty

Buddyclub Pro Spec 3 Clearance Issues

my CTR is lowered 30mm and the spec 3 catches on everything............ i collect bags and bits of rubish under the car all the time! speed bumps are a pain. multi stories are a no go zone. i cant mount kerbs head on. only 1 1/2'' clearance with the road. but would i swap...
  13. salty

She has gone

looks like it has gone to a good owner, but it'll be weird looking at your old car on the forum dotty! like a friend with your ex type of thing :twisted: happy motoring in the teg though, a well worthy car 8)
  14. salty

Shell V-Power to replace Optimax.

95.9 up my way........... :D
  15. salty

best fuel for a dyno run?

it a group bash with a few lads from www.japnortheast.co.uk macdonalds racing, in lanchester (dh7 oqr)
Back