• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

She has gone

:(

Finally said my farewells to my CTR today as a chap from Wales came up North to pick her up 8)

I have had 2 years of happy motoring with her in the 30,000 miles she has covered.

Chris, the lad that picked it up was a really decent chap, He will be joining the forum when he gets home :D

Anyway I decided to take a few last pictures of her and the teg..

He was already talking Gruppe M, Spoon language before the V5 was transferred :lol:

Sounds like we'll like him then :lol:

Clean your Teg you dirty boy, the wheels are a disgrace man :roll:

Glad it went in the end :wink:

SpaceMonkey said:
Clean your Teg you dirty boy, the wheels are a disgrace man :roll:

Give me a break! :p

I have only just got back off exercise :lol:

I wasn't planning on taking any pictures I just took them as the camera was in the Teg :eek:

Hello

Hey lads, its Chris who bought the very nice CTR from Stu :D

Im new here but will be around for a very long time after today.

I must say it was a pleasure to drive such a nice car for 4 hours lol.

Very happy with the motor, i spent from 10.30 yesterday morning til 5pm cleaning her up and she's looking sweet as.

very very happy with the car and happy to say i have met a nice friend in the process.

I guess i will be seeing you all on here alot more.

Cheers,

Chris

Re: Hello

Watto155 said:
Hey lads, its Chris who bought the very nice CTR from Stu :D

Im new here but will be around for a very long time after today.

I must say it was a pleasure to drive such a nice car for 4 hours lol.

Very happy with the motor, i spent from 10.30 yesterday morning til 5pm cleaning her up and she's looking sweet as.

very very happy with the car and happy to say i have met a nice friend in the process.

I guess i will be seeing you all on here alot more.

Cheers,

Chris

Hey Chris, Nice to see you posting on here. I am glad the car has gone to a good home.. She was my pride and joy for two years :twisted: :twisted:

Enjoy mate and get some pictures up 8)

looks like it has gone to a good owner, but it'll be weird looking at your old car on the forum dotty!

like a friend with your ex type of thing :twisted:

happy motoring in the teg though, a well worthy car 8)

The teg looks gorgeous, may go down that route for my next car
as your x ctr is now in wales dotty, and we have some great driving roads bet chris will be making it howl, welcome to the forum Chris, whereabouts
are you in Wales (I'm a newbie to the site too!!)

Maz x

Welcome to the Site Chris.

Good to see the car has gone to someone who will look after it.

And anything you need to know about the car, you'll find it here 8)

Back