• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by samg1988

1. S

nice and cheap ep3

Surely thats been stolen or something.
  2. S

After market wheel choices for EP3's

bump.
  3. S

Cam cover colour

how much did that set you back? and where from?! I fancy buying one
  4. S

Lowering advice!

my only concern with fast road set up is that I use mine quite daily. I dont want to scrub away the inside of the tyres. But then again, if experienced users say its not that aggressive, I think it might be worth doing. Im also thinking about lowering. Perhaps you could lower the car, see how...
  5. S

James@Touge's Milano EP3

How do you find the P.I springs? I'm stuck between them, spoon and teins. The spoons are expensive, the Teins seem ok, but the P.I are the cheapest. I've heard stories of the springs knocking though which worries me.
  6. S

Oil questions and recommendations here

Looking to buy some 5w40. Just wondering what difference oil has from say, Gulf Formula, and Gulf Competition. If they are both fully synthetic and 5w40, what makes one better from another? Thanks! Also... whens likely to be opie's next offer? I keep seeing them when I don't need an oil...
  7. S

Wanted Thread Limitations

Hello. I've not actually introduced myself properly yet! I just joined from joining CTRO first. Only had my EP3 a month. I was on the lookout for some spoon springs, which brought me to this site because there are none available on the other forums. I noticed that I can't make a wanted post...
Back