• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by ShaunCTR

1. ShaunCTR

LeeH HID Kits..

Yes thank you
  2. ShaunCTR

TYPE R CHIP 25 BHP!!!!!

..bet Hondata are shi77ing it!!!
  3. ShaunCTR

LeeH HID Kits..

Ah right thanks Loxy, wonder where hes gone??!!
  4. ShaunCTR

LeeH HID Kits..

Does LeeH still sell the HID kits as I need a new kit and my last kit, which I was very happy with, came from him, I've not heard from him in aaages?!
  5. ShaunCTR

Help Getting The R Back On Road..

I hope your right Rossy, cheers bud
  6. ShaunCTR

Cosmic EP3 - Summer (at last) photo's!

Car looks nice mate I'm very tempted to get some EVO Enkei's myself for my cosmic as they do look nice, any problems with fitting/rubbing etc?
  7. ShaunCTR

Yeah did that bud but haven't drove it as my @rse fell out and I didn't want to destroy a perfectly running engine (prior to park up). Any recommendations on discs & pads mate?
  8. ShaunCTR

Thanks for the reply Hazz, Yeah the idle is hunting mate going upto approx 2.5k then dropping to 1k constantly. I've already started the engine and given it a few very small blips to try and free the IAV up but to no avail. This wouldn't of damaged the engine would it with me not doing as you...
  9. ShaunCTR

Right I'm going to need a bit of advice help from the font of knowledge from you lot... The 'R' has been stood for well over a year due to unforseen circumstances. It's going back on the road in the very near future well hopefully by the end of next month however what I need to know is... What...
  10. ShaunCTR

Removal Of Front Wing

Thank you soo much for that Matey however it appears to be alot more challenging than I initially thought!!!! :(
  11. ShaunCTR

Removal Of Front Wing

Does anyone know how to remove a front wing from a 2004 CTR?
  12. ShaunCTR

Straight fit??

Do the OE wheels only have 5mil clearance on the inner arch??!!!!
  13. ShaunCTR

K-Pro or K-100?

...... on the same day
  14. ShaunCTR

My JDM CTR, KPRO etc

I know :(
  15. ShaunCTR

TDi North / South Mani

I have heard that TDi do their own race headers does anyone know how much they are? Shaun.
Back