• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Sherlock1988

1. S

EP3 How much money are pre owned bilstein coilovers worth?

Pretty much as the title asks, how much are ep3 pre owned bilstien coilovers worth? Perfect condition and barley used what kind of money are they worth?
  2. S

EP3 Ep2 rear shocks on ep3?

As the title asks, will ep2 (civic sport) rear shocks fit and be the same as ep3 (type r) rear shocks? I know the front are different due to engine weight but anyone know about the rear?
  3. S

SRS unit

I need help finding a new srs unit for my ep3, anyone know of any for sale or is it best off buying one from eBay?
  4. S

My 30th anniversary ep3

It was a big risk going black bottom with red wheel but I'm loving now it's done. Frat My brother brought this headunit 14 years ago for £250 and crashed his car after only 2 months of having it, I brought it off him and had it for 3 years before I became carless and sold it back to him, it...
  5. S

My 30th anniversary ep3

This is how I brought it Then after 9 months of owning it I decided to do a few mods nothing major, a bit of paint and some bilstein coilovers (Good recommendation from Chris) with them lowered 40mm, got the frsu done with hardrace camber arms (again good advice Chris) more to come after a...
  6. S

Help finding a garage to fit springs.

Just had a quick look at the Meister r gt1 and they are £1,500, I think I'm going to pop on the bilstein bs14's
  7. S

The Meister r are 750 and bilstein are £839, are they with the extra or would you guys go with Meister r
  8. S

Another wrinkle has happened in my suspension mission, the garage who I was getting the coilovers from has fell threw. Should I buy a pair of bilstian for £837 or are there others I should be looking at? I wouldn't mind spending less money but will pay out for better if the next ones down are...
  9. S

Your a true gent, I'm going to give the garage one more try tomorrow but it's been hard work to book my car in with them. If I can't get hold of them I will take the trip down and learn a bunch of stuff from you guys, how much would you want to fit the coilovers and set up the camber arms and bolts?
  10. S

I've ordered hardrace camber arms (not the ones above a linked as I notice they weren't ep3) and eibach bolts I've put a lot of money into my civic the last few weeks, it should be sorted by the end of April so hoping to go to some meets and shows as soon as she's finished.
  11. S

https://h-tune.co.uk/hardrace-rear-upper-camber-kit-hardened-rubber-honda-civic-cr-x-ef-eg-ek-integra-dc2-cr-v-rd-97-01/?gclid=CjwKEAjwq5LHBRCN0YLf9-GyywYSJAAhOw6mZcmGqaxeAS44ARIIWSilEGm60XxXiaV7GyMkMvLi_xoClBbw_wcB Are these the right ones?
  12. S

Your a massive help, thank you
  13. S

So I need camber arms for the rear, do I need anything for the front? The hardrace camber arms say hardened rubber next to them, are they the correct ones?
  14. S

That goes to show how much I know lol
Back