• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Help finding a garage to fit springs.

Your a true gent, I'm going to give the garage one more try tomorrow but it's been hard work to book my car in with them.
If I can't get hold of them I will take the trip down and learn a bunch of stuff from you guys, how much would you want to fit the coilovers and set up the camber arms and bolts?

Another wrinkle has happened in my suspension mission, the garage who I was getting the coilovers from has fell threw.
Should I buy a pair of bilstian for £837 or are there others I should be looking at? I wouldn't mind spending less money but will pay out for better if the next ones down are that much worse.

Most people seem to go for and be happy with the Meister R coilovers but personally i can't comment as I'm going for new shocks and lowering springs.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Meister R's are really well rated, and I think we get a forum discount, have a look in the Traders section ;)

Personally I'd be choosing Bilstein, proper heritage and pedigree and not made in Taiwan etc. Now Meister R GT1 are another matter as they are actually made in the UK by Black Art Design.

Back