• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Shiraz468

1. S

FK8 My Honda app/dongle issues

Also get the odd wrong Notification seems. To be the towing one as well
  2. S

FK8 Pothole horrors

It's. Not too big think a halfords touch up pen. Might do the trick for now I'm sure there will be a few. More kerbimg issues in the future so best to wait until the alloys are really bad before going down that route Thanks
  3. S

FK8 Pothole horrors

Sorry let. Me add to. My last post the I know there are many alloy wheel refurb companies but the reason I posted was because I read somewhere think on. This forum that there is a only a few companies in. The UK who can actually repair the fk8 and fk2 alloy properly Think it was something to...
  4. S

FK8 Pothole horrors

Hi all Just had a bad day with the fk8 kerbed the 1 alloy slightly and it's annoying me Any ideas if they can be refurbed and if so by who and estimated cost Thank you
  5. S

FK8 Type r led interior light kit

Hey Rick I have actually seen your kits in ebay and here and was considering them I just wanted to ask do you or can you offer a fitting service as well as I am completely useless at DIY and I don't think I am too far from you Thank you
  6. S

FK8 Type r led interior light kit

1st post so please go easy Looking to get a set of interior led lights Have seen these over in the US https://typerleds.com Was wondering if anyone knows any kits available from. The UK Also can. Anyone tell. Me. The bulb fitments for the various internal lights
  7. S

FK8 Display Audio headunit holy grail

Hello Jay I tried sending you a message but not sure if it went through as I can't see it in my sent items I'm new to the forum and wanted to ask if you have done the head unit hack and if it was successful does it work well and does all the functionality work as stated Thank you
Back