• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Si-tr

1. Si-tr

Choosing new tyres best price and performance

Sorry mate. I've had some issue with my MRS so I had to put it back. But I am hoping to have it done in the next few weeks, just in time for the sunshine to hit high.
  2. Si-tr

supercharger noise

I believe that's probably the nature of the design in comparison with other brands. Everyone have their own taste and preferences with the modification they chose. In terms of noise, I've been advised the whine noise does existed but at a low level.
  3. Si-tr

Jaf's Milano Red EP3

cool
  4. Si-tr

Sonax Brilliant Shine Detailer - amazing spray sealant

So, you still washed your car as normal? Since, you've had the car wrapped?
  5. Si-tr

Anywhere specific of purchase of this product?
  6. Si-tr

The tyres arrived but the wheels is in the workshop waiting to be powder coated so I hope all stuff will be sorted soon. Ordered a new set of wheel nuts and center caps so once its done, I'll post some pics on here and see what you guys think of it.
  7. Si-tr

Cool, thanks. I don't apply polish and gloss every time I washed the car. Is it okay to use this wax instead?
  8. Si-tr

Is this product apply after polish and gloss?
  9. Si-tr

Rim protectors

Is it worth it? just drive with care.
  10. Si-tr

Grinding/rubbing noise.

Different people have their own sense of noise when it comes to investigate where the noise could be. I'll suggest do a search on this forum with the subject I am sure you'll find out an answer very soon. It has been going around for sometime. It could be a possibility of the bottom ball joint...
  11. Si-tr

Very disappointed, I order it before the Easter holiday and received a mail from the supplier the 205's is out of stock right now. I have made my point where they could notify me or even update their stock.... Anyway, they have agreed to supply me the 215's now but charge the price as 205's...
  12. Si-tr

I've tried the uni-royal, there not that great on dry roads.
  13. Si-tr

I will do mate. Also, I had my oem wheels powder coated but need to find someone who can sort out the matching colour of the centre caps. I will upload these once is complete.
Back