• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Siborg0_0

1. S

Rear calipers, rebuild or replace (ep3)

Will check tomorrow Chiffs or Monday at latest. I do remember that i searched and searched for refurb kits but decided that the exchange calipers where the best option. Mind you i had to replace the handbrake cables at the same time which was a serious "bend over from Honda price" Will be in...
  2. S

Rear calipers, rebuild or replace (ep3)

Let me get back to you on this one. I replaced both rear calipers from the local motor factor. Im sure it was £150 for both on an exchange basis. They where Nissin replacements.
  3. S

honda sat nav

It wont just plug and play im afraid,not all the plugs are the same. I have a brand new CRV unit along with the wiring loom from the CRV. Had planned to fit this into my CTR but decided to go for a single unit instead. Imo its within the skills of a good auto eletrician to wire this into a CTR...
  4. S

Jazz Washer Jets - FITTED !!!!

Need to do this myself.
  5. S

Steering Rack

Found this info very interesting. With EP3 steering rack mainly everything is OK, there are 2 causes for creaking rack problem and knocking: 1) Yes, one of the issue is lack of grease! Racks are poorly lubricated and after a couple of years, the grease wears out and got dry! 2) Second...
  6. S

James@Touge's Milano EP3

Thanks for the response James. Out of interest can you source the Js racing inverted tie rod ends for an EP3 and if so what kinda money are we talking? I have the roll centre correctors and Js steering arms but just cant seem to source the inverted ends from Js. Pm if you like. Si
  7. S

James@Touge's Milano EP3

Very nice car James. Can i ask how you found the js roll centre adjusters? I have them fitted but within under a year both boots split and the cir-clips that where supplied with the kit i had to throw away as they where so soft. I didnt get them from yourselves but i just have not found anyone...
  8. S

what to look for when viewing an EP3 ?

Apart from the obvious things to look for in a used car(accident damage/abuse) the Civics steering rack will be the most costly fault to fix if its gone and out of warranty.
  9. S

My new front end - Mugen style.

Get pics up asap of it fitted mate. Looks just what im looking for:twisted:
  10. S

Whats the best/£ tyre shine?

:smt023
  11. S

DC2 DB8 DC5 Off to TDi Monday

Ever had it dynoed without mods? Whats the mileage? Just want to win the prize.
  12. S

Fast Road Setup on standard springs?

You can not change the camber on the rear of a CTR(safely) without rear camber adjusters. The only adjustment you can make on the rear(standard) is for toe. Buy the rear camber arms(get front bolts to) from spc/eibach/k-sport its only around an hour to change them and then go to a decent...
  13. S

K-Pro vs Dastek Unichip

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=39684&highlight=k-pro+vs+unichip The second test(page two) is what your looking for.
  14. S

Icebox Owners!

Have been searching for that link myself so cheers guys.
  15. S

das tech chip?????

I could be persuaded to part with my Unichip For £150+ postage if anyone is interested? Postage would be about a fiver. Si
Back