• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Simon3546

1. Simon3546

FN2 Flatspot? Anyone had the same issue?

I have to agree the car is much better with the VSA deactivated, however yesterday having come back up the M40 from Gaydon to Coventry my Engine Check Light is now on . . . !! I'm assuming a sensor is dodgy possibly O2 or MAF? My hand held OBD wont talk to the car (link error) so currently...
  2. Simon3546

Maybe! It's 'kin annoying!
  3. Simon3546

I have an annoying flat spot on my FN2 type r, between 2000 and 3000 rpm when planting the accelerator pedal, there's a stutter, before she takes off? If I ease the throttle rather than floor it all seems fine? Can anyone offer any advice? Thanks!
  4. Simon3546

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

Hi mate! Just wanted to say I like the car, she's very similar to mine. Coincidentally, I work with proper dry twill carbon for decorative interior parts, plus Wood (veneer) and leather, in big volume. Be careful with carbon, it's an irritant with lots of Heath and safety risks, mainly...
Back