• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

Hi,
The names Ross, Just purchased my self an AWSOME new FN2 type R.. took me to 24 before i purchased my very first car out of a garage and not private sale! come from a confused line of previous cars but since missing my previous jap car im happy with this!
SO went and had a look at the car and it impressed me so the deal was done (Yesterday)
So here she is in her might:
4_zpsf8bbaf71.jpg

3_zpsfd6f089f.jpg

2_zps4c555a36.jpg

1_zps9972f1c0.jpg

mediaCAN6DX2X_zpsb5fe1047.jpg

mediaCAIDH1LQ_zpsca38f175.jpg

mediaCA65JE1I_zps1757bd95.jpg

Very excited to pick her up, which will be the weekend no doubt!
so heres to a new car and hopefuly a long time of ownership
CHEERS
Rosco

Thanks for the welcome yeh shes a beauty.. just cant wait to get her home so i can propper polish!!

Welcome aboard! :D

Nice looking car, i'm still amazed how these look like a space craft inside comapred to my 2003 Type-R..... like there's 20 years between them *lol*

Yeh shes something else! very impressed with the interior nice and cosey to say the least :p dont know if ill do many mods to her.. i may concider wheels but im in no rush.. just little modds ill do over time to her! im into carbon fibre wrapping so may have to just do one or two things on the honda

not your ****y cheap vynle stuff.. i mean twill carbon fibre

SDC10693.jpg

SDC10695.jpg

Couple of days later... ((from my old car))

SDC11018.jpg

Drove the car home last night! blown away by the car just makes me SO happy.

will be keeping her a VERY long time.

Yes i did, surgical gloves.. always wore a fresh pair, pics look messy as it was my first go at that point!

Cool. I had a fibre embed itself into my arm a few years ago without me knowing. became very painful and had to cut it out with a scalpel.

ahh yeh i get that could be painful but no, gloves always as doing it bare hands you will gather fibres that can tug the twill and make an a*se of it.

Well washed her today... then it started to rain while removing the tar/dust off the wheels corners need to get in about it with a tooth brush i thinks.

2013-03-09123730_zps4b196ac9.jpg

2013-03-09123739_zpse3489ed6.jpg

2013-03-09123752_zpse93012e8.jpg

2013-03-09123759_zpsa6155c41.jpg

Please excuse the poor quality photos as its my misses crap phone!!!

Thanks, Needs alot more cleaning on the wheels though as im not wanting them to get screwed over by tar.. pain in the neck but worth it in the long run

Hi mate!
Just wanted to say I like the car, she's very similar to mine. Coincidentally, I work with proper dry twill carbon for decorative interior parts, plus Wood (veneer) and leather, in big volume. Be careful with carbon, it's an irritant with lots of Heath and safety risks, mainly airboune fibres getting into your lungs that could cause massive respiratory issues! Always use a mask and appropriate clothing etc.
If you need any advice on adhesives and finishing etc, message me and I'd be happy to swap tips and techniques.
Cheers, Simon.

Simon thanks for the advise, ill certainly give you a shout as I do have intentions. To do some carbon work,

Ill be in contact just to ask. One or two tips!

Cheers

Back