• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by sk8flex

1. sk8flex

My silver CTR #20880

Just for you Rich... :lol: :lol:
  2. sk8flex

My silver CTR #20880

I´ll be working on the car tomorrow and I´ll take some detailed Bilstein pics, just for you. ;) :lol:
  3. sk8flex

My silver CTR #20880

Because the Kumho KU15 is one of the best tyres available? Many people use this tyre for the Ring and trackdays because the dry grip is excellent. I had Bridgestone RE040s, RE050As, Yokohama Parada Spec-2 and the Kumho beats them all. Btw, the KU15 is in the same price range as the other tyres...
  4. sk8flex

My silver CTR #20880

It´s been a while since my last update. ;) Wheels and tyres: OZ Superleggera MTS 7x17" Et45 Kumho KU15 tyres 215/40/17 Rays black wheel nuts Suspension: Bilstein B16 PSS9 coilovers H&R front camber adjusters Vision Technica rear camber adjusters JDM rear anti-roll bar OMP strut brace...
  5. sk8flex

Strut Bars

Dotty is right, they won´t fit. :)
  6. sk8flex

Ooooh look what I just had delivered (2 pics)

Very nice, although I voted for black ones in your poll. [-X 4 kilos? Are your wheels cast or forged? :?:
  7. sk8flex

What do you guys think of the ABP Motorsport new brochure?

Thanks for the brochure, I received mine on Friday. :smt023
  8. sk8flex

New Suspension

Very nice, Livvy. 8)
  9. sk8flex

My satin silver CTR (updated, Defi BF meters installed)

Installed my Defi BF meters yesterday... :D :D
  10. sk8flex

The Nurburgring

I guess it is. :mrgreen:
  11. sk8flex

Argh, it's melting! Advice please

Maybe some heat resistant tape will help?
  12. sk8flex

TP's CTR

I really like the Enkeis, looking great. :D What offset are they? Do the standard CTR wheels clear the Spoon calipers without additional spacers as well? :?:
  13. sk8flex

My satin silver CTR (updated, Defi BF meters installed)

Two more pics of my CTR after a 5 hour cleaning session (sorry about the background :roll: ) :smt003 :smt003
  14. sk8flex

Red JDM Mats

Why aren´t these available for LHD cars? :evil: :evil: :evil:
  15. sk8flex

CG's Cosmic

Very nice, love the Superleggeras. :smt023
Back