• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What do you guys think of the ABP Motorsport new brochure?

ABP MOTORSPORT

Approved Trader
Just wondering what you all think of our latest Civic Type R tuning brochure :?:

Hope you all like it and have received your copies by now. :)

Looking forward to your comments.

Thanks Chris

(P.S. If you haven't requested your free brochure yet please PM your name & address and we will post one out to you free of charge :D )

I've noticed the Schrick cams are no longer in the brochure, have you stopped selling them?

Looking good to me, and not too far away, but I need to get some cash together before getting any mods done... :cry:

Crap Crap and more Crap

only kidding, by the way you sent me two copies, not made of money

it looks pretty good, the only thing I would say is that it would be great if you stocked more japanese tuning products

I got mine and i am tempted by an induction kit.

I am however a cynic and i am a little sceptical about some of those horsepower gain claims! Are those with a standard exhaust?

insanojackson said:

I am however a cynic and i am a little sceptical about some of those horsepower gain claims! Are those with a standard exhaust?

dito

14 bhp from a quick shift isnt that more than gruppe m or mugen??

james said:
insanojackson said:

dito

14 bhp from a quick shift isnt that more than gruppe m or mugen??

probably just the manufacturers spin rather than ABP :?:

I'm too a little scepticle about the power claims you have made. Do you test these products on a rolling road?

Also, I would like to see Japanesse products like Spoon and Mugen in your product line-up.

Just me 2 peneth worth. :wink:

I have'nt had mine yet......but thats not much of an issue since I no longer have my CTR

ABP.......do you do any perfomance products products for the MR2R?

Agreed some Jap Produts would be nice 8)

Thanks for the bochure anyway Chris,

Back