• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Skip

1. Skip

MilanoChris's Accord Type R

Now now play nice ;) An EP3 - now thats something to be embarrassed about! :p
  2. Skip

TypeGRRR's CR-X siR - Update: 22/04/15 POWER

Best car on TRO - FACT! :)
  3. Skip

Scotts ATR

Looks just like mine - I recognise the number too - it was MilanoChris' an owner or two ago.
  4. Skip

my golf (nippy)

Mmm cant beat the sound of any >4 cylinder engine 8)
  5. Skip

TypeGRRR's CR-X siR - Update: 22/04/15 POWER

How many miles are on the car in total Chris?
  6. Skip

What are you going to put in the original radio hole?
  7. Skip

Wow that spins up lovely! Lots of want! 8)
  8. Skip

I didn't like the Pioneer headunit that came with my ATR so I sold it on Gumtree - might be worth a go.
  9. Skip

Nice car Chris - means mine must be worth about £1500 though! :lol: Good job I am not selling! I would save your money Chris - at a recent dyno day three standard ATRs made the same power (roughly) up the rev range out of VTEC as one with a full manifold, downpipe, decat etc. It just made 10...
  10. Skip

RenaultSport Clio 182 Trophy

Just took an hour to read all this (in work time oops!) - fantastic write up for a great car - it sounds like its been an eventful journey for you!
  11. Skip

My Milano

I bought some Hein Gericke textiles a couple of years ago - totally superb and I never get wet - well worth the money.
  12. Skip

My Milano

I commute on my DRZ400 when I don't have to take little 'un to childcare - which at the moment is only 2 days a week - 60mpg and no traffic problems FTMFW! Does get a bit dodgy now its dark though - even more so when its raining - people just don't see you no matter how much high vis, noisy...
  13. Skip

My Milano

I bought the ATR when faced with a similar predicament - a 20 mile round trip commute means 29-30mpg is livable and it has plenty of space and is "safe enough" for the Mrs to drive it - plus its dirt cheap to insure (£275 FC for me (34) and the Mrs (26) - FTMFW!) Life is too short to drive...
  14. Skip

Semi synth

My ATR used a little oil with whatever was in it when I bought it (Honda main dealer serviced) - but when I changed it I put Shell Helix 10/40 Fully Synthetic and now it uses none at all. So I agree its probably more down to the type of oil rather than the synthetic properties.
  15. Skip

K series engine

H22 is early 90s technology too - would be a real step backwards fitting one in a current K20 engined car. Fitting a K20 in an ATR would be more interesting :)
Back