• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

MilanoChris's Accord Type R

I'd rather pay £300 on a detail including the headlights than a pair of new ones tbh.

Fairy muff, they will always return to cloudsville :)
Not if done properly from what I gather, but I am no expert tbh.

Saying that, if a pair go for sale for £50 or £100 I don't think I'd say no.

Well I was just going to swap mine over with a single DIN but it seems selling headunits away from eBay is tricky, so might as well keep it I guess.

I didn't like the Pioneer headunit that came with my ATR so I sold it on Gumtree - might be worth a go.

I'm still wondering whether to go single DIN or do the mod and go double DIN.

The double DIN is an IVA-W502, I have been offered an IDA-X305 + cash in part ex.

Just stick one in you already have, one that you won't mind losing in six months when you sell the car and can't be arsed taking it out.

Black Buddy Club P1's on this... yay or nay?

Anyone really good at Photoshop? :lol:

because it will look ridiculous. Especially as the wheels are black and the car isn't lowered, will look like a halfords special

Got to agree with Harv on this. Don't think it will suit it at all. For me, OEM is ideal although TE37's work as well

ATRs look awesome enough just lowered on OEM. That's the way I'd do it. I've never seen aftermarket wheels on an ATR that float my boat.

Back