• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by sn:afu

1. sn:afu

Fitting new speakers in DC5....help!

I knew it wasn't a straight swap from seeing threads about it, didn't realise just how much of a ballache it would be though as you ideally need some that are the same size as the hole where the standard ones go!
  2. sn:afu

Fitting new speakers in DC5....help!

Well i bought some speakers from Dalco as i was finally fed up with the crappy speakers, after 3 hours of trying to make them fit (the vectra adaptors caused them to hit the door card) I managed to get the fronts in (had to cut most of the ring from the doorcard out). Anyone got any...
  3. sn:afu

TRO - How To... Series

Same here, just when i needed to find where all the bolts holding in the headlights are :evil: :(
  4. sn:afu

Gruppem with Hard tune...

Haha I was selling these at £50 delivered not too long ago, but there wasn't much interest on this forum :( so everyone who's on CTRO got a good deal.
  5. sn:afu

FN2 The White FN2

Pictures just don't do it justice, so much nicer in person!!
  6. sn:afu

S2000 & NSX sexy S2k-s with concave wheels

Oh definately. I think itd be cheaper for me though as my mate has his own bodyshop :lol: Personally i'd hate to tru and get this kit fitted, replaces most panels on the car (ok its not s2k but still worhy of a mention)
  7. sn:afu

SPAM Alert!!!

Heres another one for you: MUNKURGESIUMS posting his free daily pr0n links :lol:
  8. sn:afu

Obviously northern colloquialisms(sp) dont rub with the southerners :lol: But at £3800 thats pretty sick, and it looks awesome :cool: http://www.vtecdirect.com/online/cgi-bin/cp-app.cgi?seo=item--Amuse-GT-1-Body-Kit--AMU-GT-1-AP1
  9. sn:afu

Really like the first one, that kit is sick. Not too keen on the fact that its a soft top think itd look even better as a hard top.
  10. sn:afu

Is the right size always important?

I run 215/40/17's and i think that worked out cheaper than the standard 205/45/17 :?
  11. sn:afu

Ahh right forgot about the scoop :rolleyes:
  12. sn:afu

Didn't realise it was side specific :confused: Surely it doesn't matter what side drive the car is, unless your thinking it will catch on the ac or something?
  13. sn:afu

Wheel Colour

Id considered bronze for mine before settling on NHB would look mucho :cool: Hardwork trying to find a company to spray them that colour though, they tend to try and stick to normal colours - black, white, silver etc :rolleyes:
  14. sn:afu

Wheel Colour

Cant really go wrong with championship white wheels and red calipers on a milano. Im rolling black wheels, red calipers on a NHB ;)
  15. sn:afu

stock vs modded!

Whats a CRT? Dont you mean CTR? :p :lol:
Back