• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by sonnyp

1. sonnyp

NYA's DC5**Couple Of Photos, before the update later this week**

No doubt ill be going up there! if you make a track day plan let me know and ill come down and give it a try too! :D
  2. sonnyp

I've not been on here for ages! :lol: what other shows are you off to this year?
  3. sonnyp

EP3 Earthing Ki

if its a one made for the EP3 it will have wires cut at certain lengths and have set places to put them, if not theres a guide about on the forum somewhere with where the wires normally go :)
  4. sonnyp

you was at japfest!? i wish i'd had pre-checked the forum before hand. damn.
  5. sonnyp

EP3 Spoiler on EP2

Thank you :D
  6. sonnyp

Brilliant! what are the chances! I need to have a skip through the thread, but much done to it so far?
  7. sonnyp

EP3 Spoiler on EP2

Yes the other way around, EP3 spoiler on EP2.. Forum Fail :(
  8. sonnyp

Tilted Standard EP3 Spoiler

i thought it was a gorilla until i read what it was :lol:
  9. sonnyp

EP3 Spoiler on EP2

i think this answers it :confused: http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?87937-Tilted-Standard-EP3-Spoiler
  10. sonnyp

EP3 Spoiler on EP2

Just as the title says really.. is this possible? i bought myself a EP2 as a run around and have an EP3 spoiler in the loft! i thought they had the same bootlid but saw another EP2 today and it seem to have an inch gap at the bottom bits of the side of each spoiler :/ Thanks!
  11. sonnyp

Ive been hiding away for a few months! haha, how you finding her?
  12. sonnyp

NYA's ST150 **Stanced, Cleaned & Photoed 14/10/12**

T'is still looking larrrrvly NYA :)
  13. sonnyp

My EK4

Could you not fiberglass / filler the unwanted holes? easy and cheap DIY job? :)
  14. sonnyp

My EK4

awaits pictures of living room filled with boxes; Mugen, ARC, J's :lol: looking forward to the progress :)
Back