• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by SpaceCowboy

1. S

It's on and it's great

Very nice. Think i was one of the first civics to roll with this pipe on, (in the UK, i think!!) seems to be getting really popular now which is deserved, it's such a nice bit of kit. I do miss it on my new one but reading your sig. Prepare not to hear a trace of that exhaust when Gruppe M...
  2. S

Fuel Prices WILL rise again very soon.

Panic over local shell had it at 98.9 for optimax ;x
  3. S

Fuel Prices WILL rise again very soon.

Went to a shell close to my office normal unleaded was 93.9, so what optimax should be 98.9/99.9? Well to me the price difference has always been 5-6p per litre, i lift the optimax pump and had to do a double take at the price, 109.9! Put it back down and stuck 20 liters worth of nomal in...
  4. S

I Need A Civic Type R

Pre facelift looks really dated these days imo. Ill let go the front bumper, pre face lifts is nicer, but the facelift lights, front and rear look much better imo. The all red pre facelift ones just look far too plastic well duh you might say ;p, but the rim of my iMac is plastic but looks...
  5. S

FN2 New type S photos + more Type R info

In fairness they did say it would be a grade, chances are there will be a kitless Type R as before with the option for kit, so its not really a contradiction, it cant/wont compete with the likes of the Focus ST(2/3) for sales if it has no option to fit in some luxuries. I dont get where folk...
  6. S

Spoon Titanium Shift Knob. Kinda ;p

Nah mate, it couldnt be anymore fake tbh ;x Resolved anyway, got cash back, just hunting for places that dont have a two week wait to get me a legit one now >_< Links welcomed ;p Online store preferred.
  7. S

Only annoying thing is that i know better than to use ebay >_< Just an impatient ass ;x Waiting for a reply then setting ebay or paypal on it, I'm in no doubt ill be reimbursed. POS it may have turned out to be but tbh... its a really decent lil knob to play with (quiet ;p) well till it...
  8. S

It did. Came in a spoon sports box with Titanium shift knob details on the side, box at least looks legit, Stands for nothing tho when its not sealed ;x
  9. S

No sweat of my balls if it is, cash back tbh ;p Be nice if i could pull more proof than just the look. Seller told me he doesnt know where its came from yet he claimed it was new on the listing? How can he assure such a thing, digging himself into a hole :D Its not magnetic all the same.
  10. S

Can i ask a favour? Can folk with a spoon knob throw a picture up of what it looks like, Concerned as i went against my better judgement and got this from ebay (delivery was faster >_< and i'm and impatient tart ;p) and although it looks good it doesn't look exactly like the ones pictured...
  11. S

Hmmm ;x kill this post ta.
  12. S

cbfa waiting on charge as i off out later, this will have to do but it lets you see whats happened ;/
  13. S

Had a 20 mile b road blast each day this week, but as always i was smooth with the box, i never do harsh changes, they are quick changes but not power shift fast throws of the hand ;p Changed from third to second and heard it click, thought it was just the ring of the gator making contact...
  14. S

Not entierly sure this is the place to post this but here goes. See below ;x
  15. S

How to calculate your MPG

These cars can be economical...honest. Drove from glasgow to bury st edmonds..wherever that is ;p 42.05 on that trip. Red light came on at 350 mile, braved another 20 mile, stopped with 370 on the dial and i could only get 40 liters in :O It was only a 400 mile drive too reckon i could have...
Back