• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Spoon Titanium Shift Knob. Kinda ;p

Not entierly sure this is the place to post this but here goes.

Spoon.jpg

See below ;x

Bloody hell...

I dont see how it can do that, mine seems really strong. And surely to snap like that it'd have to snap the gearshaft off inside too ? :shock:

Had a 20 mile b road blast each day this week, but as always i was smooth with the box, i never do harsh changes, they are quick changes but not power shift fast throws of the hand ;p

Changed from third to second and heard it click, thought it was just the ring of the gator making contact with the nut that holds the knob on, carried on and it started happening each shift then well it went like that.

Cam on charge, pic of the shambles later ;x

Blimey how did you manage that one :shock: , never had any issues with the quality of mine.

Can i ask a favour?

Can folk with a spoon knob throw a picture up of what it looks like,

Concerned as i went against my better judgement and got this from ebay (delivery was faster >_< and i'm and impatient tart ;p) and although it looks good it doesn't look exactly like the ones pictured on the spoon site.

Its dark from the bottom to halfway not the shiny ive seen from others and there is a real obvious line when it starts to go blue, which again is halfway up the knob, which again (;p) is not like its pictured on the spoon site. I figured given the product no two would be identical but are they? ;x

That and folk believe i have achieved the impossible by snapping it. Dimensions (height and width would be awesome) would be superb also.

Seller said it was new, if he cant confirm that he knew where it came from then mr paypal will be ripping my money back ;x

Ta.

From other site:
spoon3.jpg

Spoons site.
SS_101.jpg

Mine
Spoon3.JPG

Legit or bullshit? ;x Looks FA like it, or am i just hoping it dont? ;p

-50 for me anyway for knowing better than to use ebay >_<

Is your actually titainium?? iirc ti' isn't magnetic :wink: although it could be alu'..... :?

No sweat of my balls if it is, cash back tbh ;p

Be nice if i could pull more proof than just the look.

Seller told me he doesnt know where its came from yet he claimed it was new on the listing? How can he assure such a thing, digging himself into a hole :D

Its not magnetic all the same.

SpaceCowboy said:
No sweat of my balls if it is, cash back tbh ;p

Be nice if i could pull more proof than just the look.

Seller told me he doesnt know where its came from yet he claimed it was new on the listing? How can he assure such a thing, digging himself into a hole :D

Its not magnetic all the same.

Did it come with any packaging??

It did.

Came in a spoon sports box with Titanium shift knob details on the side, box at least looks legit, Stands for nothing tho when its not sealed ;x

No offence mate, but as soon as i saw it, i knew it was a fake, was going to ask if it came from fleabay, noticed loads on there of late!

Tut tut.....thats what happens peeps when you buy cheap immitations!! :roll: :lol:

Only annoying thing is that i know better than to use ebay >_< Just an impatient ass ;x

Waiting for a reply then setting ebay or paypal on it, I'm in no doubt ill be reimbursed. POS it may have turned out to be but tbh... its a really decent lil knob to play with (quiet ;p) well till it snapped :D

Anyone know where i can buy one that delivers it fairly quick while we at it? ;p

I think I saw pics of your Spoon knob on the other forum and TBH it doesn't suprise me.
I won't say its fake BUT it's possible that it could break due to thin titanium used and I've read reports about the same problem on EPhatch and CRSX.
I'm not saying that you used brute force on gear changes but every person has different strength and so it's possible that it's a genuine product that broke.

Nah mate, it couldnt be anymore fake tbh ;x Resolved anyway, got cash back, just hunting for places that dont have a two week wait to get me a legit one now >_<

Links welcomed ;p Online store preferred.

Back