• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by spoon_tuned

1. S

Low end hesitation

Did you ever sort this issue??? i have the same problem and its bugging me now
  2. S

Slight hesitation

Checked airbox , spark plugs , pipes etc still doing it maybe fuel filter? Or sensors??
  3. S

Slight hesitation

Its not like somones yanked it up lol just like someone has pulled it a bit then put it staright back down but obviously not severely
  4. S

Slight hesitation

I was actually thinking this as its had new pads and discs and they squeel loudly. Its worst at lower speeds the hesitation.
  5. S

Slight hesitation

Really? Its like someone is pulling up the handbrake whilst driving along. Even in 4th gear driving at 30 it'll do it doesnt seem normal. no engine lights on or anything
  6. S

Slight hesitation

Hi guys recently bought a type r (ep3) and im having issues when driving slowly between 1500rpm and 2500 rpm. If im driving around between 10mph to 20mph it feels as if the car has a flat spot and is jerky but if you build up speed quickly theres no issue any ideas? Tps has recently been...
  7. S

My Ep3 Build Up

Thanks a lot i do a lot of photography in my spare time usually of peoples cars. I will have more progress and photos up soon ;)
  8. S

My Ep3 Build Up

thanks a lot mate
  9. S

My Ep3 Build Up

Hi guys i have just recently bought an ep3 pre facelift after many years of owning various Hondas i fancied a shot at a type-r. My friend had one when they first came out and i always wanted one but back then he paid £17,000 for it :( But anyway i bought a 4th gen civic with the intention of...
  10. S

Wet inside doors (kick plates)

really? won't it rust the inside sills?
  11. S

i will get some the weekend
  12. S

Hi guys recently bought an ep3 and i have noticed that when i open my doors the kick plates are wet when it has rained. Any ideas why? Could it be one of the seals on the doors?? thanks in advance
Back