• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Sprouty

1. Sprouty

Honda Civic Type-R K20A2 Engine Mount Help

Hey Hi there, just wondering as I'm about to upgrade my mounts aswell, I've noticed on the INNOVATIVE Engine Mount that goes on the driver side doesn't let you reconnect the wire that was secured to the original mount. Did you reconnect the wire somewhere else? Cheers
  2. Sprouty

ep3 engine knocking.

Hey there, I have a very similar problem with mine. It's going in very soon for the valve clearances and I'm going to see how that affects it. But your video does sound like mine does, how you getting on with it? Have you found the problem?
  3. Sprouty

fujitsubo exhausts, yay or nay?

Got any footage stu? And where did you purchase it? Thanks
  4. Sprouty

Thanks for the feedback, al check out injection imports now.
  5. Sprouty

Hey people, Just wondering if many people in our community has had much joy out of a fujitsubo exhaust? Looking to upgrade mine from standard so been looking what people have and looking at youtube videos to get an idea of sound. Plus looking at performance and value for money! From first...
  6. Sprouty

What exhaust?? Ep3

That sounds really deep, I like that. Might look into some prices for that piece of kit
  7. Sprouty

What exhaust?? Ep3

I like the sound of that ricki, got any footage of the exhaust sound at high end?
  8. Sprouty

What exhaust?? Ep3

Be interesting to hear that! I don't want something too loud as I would like to get it on the track next year.
  9. Sprouty

What exhaust?? Ep3

I'm not sure, but I've been looking into this recently for my next upgrade. I've installed a japspeed racing decat manifold and looking to add M2 cat back exhaust. Found a couple videos of the exhaust in action on youtube and sounds good.
Back