• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by srewolf21

1. S

FK8 Oil light coming on!!

Yep why i stopped and went in the dealer. With the fun roads in Somerset I'd have been really p***ed off if I'd have to take it east!! Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  2. S

FK8 Oil light coming on!!

I'm on holiday this week and on the drive down the motorway the check oil message came up. I checked the oil Monday and it was good. So I quickly pulled over on hard shoulder to make sure it wasn't an emergency and I hadn't lost all the oil. Looked ok so kept going to the nearest service...
  3. S

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

Oh and on the interior the dash on the FK8 is more modern but theres something i really like about the FK2. When it comes down to it you pay your money and make your choice. It won't be long before they both look old and dated so just enjoy 2 really good cars!! Sent from my SM-G965F using...
  4. S

I have to say after owning both i love both but the FK8 is the better car but for some strange reason the FK2 felt more special that might just be me as it was the first Type R *** owned. To live with and to drive especially on long journeys the FK8 is and feels the better car. Sent from my...
  5. S

I did to the dealers but i think if what i think caused it it is obvious it didn't happen any time recently. Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  6. S

Yep i think it happened in the summer with the hot temperatures. As it's not a big thing thought I'd leave it until i get it serviced. As soon as they said it wasn't covered i said I'd take it to Honda UK, and they said that's my best bet as they couldn't do anything now Honda UK has declined...
  7. S

My bonnet scoop has dropped slightly on one side. Took the car in for a service today and was told Honda won't cover it as it's been left too long!. I know others have had the same problem, if you have got it done under warranty have you got any advice. Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  8. S

I know i got a ex demo so not new but when it comes down to it I prefer to lose money on a Honda than have a overpriced Ford!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji12] Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  9. S

Theres a thread on here somewhere about it. I used to read every thing about the FK2 when i had one. Now i have a FK8 as can be expected I'm more interested in that. Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  10. S

Their early FK2's had a problem with i think was oil temp gauge stopping working that was traced to the wiring loom. So that one may not be their fault ;p Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  11. S

Yep i think a very loud word was had at the time. Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  12. S

Its a good idea when i had my FK2 serviced the DashCam pick them up washing the car with a broom!!!! Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  13. S

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Long term they will be very sought after with such a limited run but how long that will take and where the cost levels out is anybody's guess. Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  14. S

Dam one of my friends is getting rid of his GTI with the performance pack for a GTE. I was taking the ****, think im going to have to rethink that. Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  15. S

The gte has a 0-62 of 7.6 should have walked it. Unless you're talking rolling start and then i'm amazed, as that's what the CTR is good at. Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Back