• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Black arch vinyl graphic applied today. Quite pleased with it.

42278509021_75ddfc3a60_b.jpg

Not sure how long to keep my FK2 for..had it 18 months from new and love it.

How much will it be worth at 5 yr point?

Done 9600 miles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a tricky one, I would like to guess 15+ but with the fk8 heading the same way in 5 years who would choose the fk2 over the 8

That’s the trade in price he’s getting. Bargain for someone. Though not too far off from the realistic value of them.

It doesn't look too far off to me either. WBAC would give £17k.

It's a tricky one, I would like to guess 15+ but with the fk8 heading the same way in 5 years who would choose the fk2 over the 8

Can't see them being £15k at 5 years old bud. Give it 12 months for when the first years worth of PCP deals hit the second hand market, see where prices sit then.

I'm by no means an expert in predicting future values but Honda have never had cars that hold their value in the UK. Then again neither has anyone else really in the hot hatch market except Foad RSs which are the exception.

Imports have only held their value as they still cost good money to get into the country.

There are Cat D FK2s floating about at £15k, I don't think it will take another 2 years to get straight ones below that.

Yeah but the CAT D FK2’s will need some dollar put into them.

Its a hard one as I have put a couple of grand into it and it is such a beast to drive.

I suppose it all depends on how much you love a car and how long you want to keep it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long term they will be very sought after with such a limited run but how long that will take and where the cost levels out is anybody's guess.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Back