• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by SSEL

1. S

Smoked

Right then, come on, own up - who got royally smoked by the GPW bullet last night :lol: ant
  2. S

Wider track..

IIRC the track differance is about 40-45mm, also the DC5 suspension arms are ally, making them alot lighter - rotational weight and all that I have a kit that can fit the DC5 arms on to the EP3 somewhere?! will look in to it
  3. S

Aftermarket Throttle Body

From Spoon, no There are such products avaliable though, I think jenvey (spelling) do this
  4. S

Aftermarket Throttle Body

The Spoon T/B has just been changed and Improved we are testing at the moment, Will come back with results Ant
  5. S

FN2 New Type R - Official Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a feeling that S2000 sales will be increasing and prices holding :P :twisted:
  6. S

S2000 & NSX Few Pics of my GPW S2k

Thanks for all the good comments guys ;)
  7. S

lol the yellow one goes very very well, tested it a brunters the other day :) lota and lots of grins! Will be at alot of shows etc with them both this year :D
  8. S

Something I have been meaning to do, Sorry about the quality, they have all been taken on the mobile phone. Took these about a week ago Anthony
  9. S

Spoon Baffled Sump - Whats in the box?

The Baffled sum should come with the bolts and filter in the box, added extra 8)
  10. S

Spoon Sports Europe Offer

how about the invoice got lost in transit and they needed to contact Spoon in Jp to get a copy Goods sent yesterday - Paul should have them today
  11. S

No Sorry It is for the aluminium or the Duracon Anthony
  12. S

Hi Sorry to inform the prices in Jtuner are not correct, on the price logo it is ment to state "from" and also "plus vat". This was an over sight from the Marketing manager, changes will be made for the next issue TP My apologies for the wait on the Seat slider and the yellow rocker...
  13. S

JDM CTR spotted for sale!

That is very tempting as simon said!! humm :oops:
  14. S

S2000 & NSX Fitted Spoon ECU last night (s2000)

that is correct, we are working on somethign completely different to what spoon initally sent us Anthony
  15. S

Can someone suggest a louder OEM-look exhaust?

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3861&highlight=spoon speak to red
Back