• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 New Type R - Official Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jordie La Forge yo!..

Also i rekon fitting an after market exhaust on that is going to be a right pain in the ass.

I love the look of this, i cant wait to have a drive. :shock:

If y'all think it looks CHAV, then hey im a chav, it will look well out of place on the roads because of its radical looks. lets just hope it out performs the current CTR. :wink:

:? "Blingin" Is the 1st word, it looks like a car that puts looks before performance IMO it doesnt look like a Racing car so its not a Type R in my book

Scousefella said:
CTR said:
ass is like the back end of a bus :evil:

I have said similar things - that Ass end is Supermegafugly!!! :twisted:

Granted it a little 'wide' but I think it looks ok personally. I think the spoiler changes to look totally from the standard grandad form.

looks anything like that and I'll no doubt have one in 2007.

Its either that or an s2000 for me I reckon.

8)

dotty said:
One day to go.. Before the absoloute truth :wink:

Looking the most recent pics put up I think it's fair to say this may be what it looks like as they don't look like photoshop pics to me.

But, as you said there's only one more day to go before we know what the future of the CTR is to look like.

Roll on tomorrow! :D

moNoKnoT said:
Anyone else think the ass looks like that guy from StarTrek? :lol:

- Kevin.

I looked a little closer at Geordie's uniform, and would you believe it.

Geordi-TypeR.jpg

I have a feeling that S2000 sales will be increasing and prices holding :p

:twisted:

Right to put everyone's mind at rest over thes e pictures.......... I went to the Horses mouth as per my other post:

This is what they said:

"Glad to see you have Honda loving friends.

I can neither confirm or deny whether these pictures are accurate,
although as suggested below, it is the Geneva motorshow tomorrow and we
may (or may
not) have a car at the show.

There you go, political response with no information shared....enjoy!

Steve
Honda (UK) - Product Planning "

LMFAO! tigher than a ducks bottom!

:evil: :evil: Gonna get my mate top hoof him in the crackers come tomorrow!!!!

Hobbes mate he's just trying to be James Bond mate!

If I told you I'd have to kill you ha ha aha aha

:lol:

If those pics are accurate it looks to be carrying a lot more weight IMO... :shock: If thats the case then i can't see it improving much (if any) on the previous... :?

Bear in mind, even tomorrow it's still a concept vehicle. Granted it may have pretty strong cues for the production model, but the details may change.

************************ Because I am god ***************

Guys,
This IS the concept car Honda will be unveiling tomorrow........ the pictures were leaked and have been altered "slightly" from the originals.....

Straight from the top..........

********************* End being god ***********************

8) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Back