• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 New Type R - Official Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry this is in the wrong section, but i couldnt wait to tell everyone! Just noticed this on MLR. Looks awesome!!!!!

Those wheels are huge - the brakes are obscenely big as well. Cant see that being final production.

The front grill looks good with the mesh opposed to plastic. 8)

Scousefella said:
That ass End is uglier then mine after a curry. :shock:

Exactly what I thought fella. It looks like an aftermarket bodykit and not an OEM one IMO :?

MilanoChris said:
Neily03 said:
Looks like a dodgey photoshop to me..... :roll:

Thats what I'm thinking.

I can't see anyone photochopping it to that degree with the unveiling just days away now. If thats a photochop, someone must have spent quite some time on it to get it that good and consistent with all the speculation. It also has new lettering for the "type-r" logo which most photochoppers wouldn't be bothered to make up.

I think we are looking at the real CTR concept. 8)

R20190 said:
MilanoChris said:
Neily03 said:
Looks like a dodgey photoshop to me..... :roll:

Thats what I'm thinking.

I can't see anyone photochopping it to that degree with the unveiling just days away now. If thats a photochop, someone must have spent quite some time on it to get it that good and consistent with all the speculation. It also has new lettering for the "type-r" logo which most photochoppers wouldn't be bothered to make up.

I think we are looking at the real CTR concept. 8)

I agree and I like that a lot :twisted:

- Kevin.

Back