• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 New Type R - Official Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that pic is certainly doing the rounds, it is on most of the forums I visit. I mean it is not bad for a render. But how close will it REALLY be to the concept being shown on tuesday I wonder????

Oh I did chuckle when the guys on the civicsports club said the spoiler should be higher :D oh and someone thought it looked better in the flesh when he was picking up a part at a dealer...... :shock: :shock: :lol:

G said:
Oh I did chuckle when the guys on the civicsports club said the spoiler should be higher :D oh and someone thought it looked better in the flesh when he was picking up a part at a dealer...... :shock: :shock: :lol:

It's nice to know we attract a more "adult" base :D

CTR said:
Can we see a CW photoshop, although we'll never get that colour if Honda stay true to form :roll: :?

*NOT MY PHOTOSHOPS*

vit.jpg

ctr16ie.jpg

Scousefella said:
But it still has the ugliest ass in the world. :( :( :(

I used to think that as well, but its growing on me. I think this car makes all the other competition look 100 years old... the styling is way ahead of its time which is probably why some peeps find it hard to accept.

The only thing I don't like about it is the grill area, it makes the H-badge look tiny, even though we know that if it were any bigger it would look silly like the facelift.

Until its proven that it out performs and handles better than the out going model I wont be considering one, and then I think I would be waiting a while to see if a type RR does appear.

Turbo5 said:
Until its proven that it out performs and handles better than the out going model I wont be considering one, and then I think I would be waiting a while to see if a type RR does appear.

Considering it has the same engine as the outgoing model, torsion bar rear suspension, and looks like it has gained weight, I cant see it having any improvement performance wise over the outgoing model.

I sincerly hope I'm proven to be wrong. I am growing to like the shape mind :shock:

Hmm, *if* that is the real thing, i'd have one.

Still prefer the US Coupe Si Version, however those pictures make the new Type-R (if it is the real one) look quite good. Sure it'll have even more presence on the road! :twisted:

However, pre-facelift CTR for me first of all :p

I'd say that those pictures are official as they appear in the latest copy of EVO which dropped through my door this morning :wink:

It does look alot better in white and red, but still not sure, will wait for the performance reviews.

Friendy said:
It does look alot better in white and red, but still not sure, will wait for the performance reviews.

I can put my hand on my heart and quote one fact, It wont be any quicker or better handling than yours mate :hide: :lol: :lol:

i'd have to agree with scouse on the back end but i do like the rest of it and in red/white or NHB it looks even better

will have to see the reviews tho

Bazzer said:
Friendy said:

I can put my hand on my heart and quote one fact, It wont be any quicker or better handling than yours mate :hide: :lol: :lol:

Very kind of you, if they use the same engine, there maybe the option to move all the mods to the new type r, and sell the EP3

Didnt think i'd say this...but....

In pictures (may be different in real life) but i think the Milano looks the best so far.

In my head always thought CW would of, but that milano looks :twisted:

Back