• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Stamford78

1. Stamford78

pads and disc set front and rear - ep3

How do the Project Mu pads compare to the PBS ones? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Stamford78

FK8 Accuracy of speedometer

This is normal. Mine is pretty accurate up to around 30mph, then the higher the speedometer reads the less accurate it is. I believe these were regulations set so you could not be prosecuted for speeding when it is not the drivers fault e.g. Your speedo reads 70mph but you are doing 75mph...
  3. Stamford78

EP3 Flashy's CG EP3 premier

Really enjoyed that video. All on stock internals as well! Top marks to Honda for that. My boss has just spent a fortune forging his R26 Megane to push it into the 300 mark! Brilliant car though. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Stamford78

Recent EP3 purchase

Impressive! Highest mileage I have heard of on an EP3. Hope you get the issues resolved. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Stamford78

SK-R's NHB EP3 Journal

Impressive stuff indeed. Really starting to take shape now. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Stamford78

Josh's Milano Red EP3

Welcome. Looks a nice example [emoji3] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Stamford78

Milano Rotrex'd EP3

Very nice indeed. That EG looks gorgeous! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Stamford78

SK-R's NHB EP3 Journal

I used to frequent the Quays quite a few years back! Used to be really good in the summertime. The photo was of the MX5 & the Golf. Apparently Top Gear filmed there a few years ago. Great update also. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Stamford78

SK-R's NHB EP3 Journal

The reason I asked was the photo taken by the airfield. I'll give you a wave when you get her on the road mate (05 Cosmic Ep3) You also have TGM Just up the road in Fleet if you ever need any advice or work done. Keep up the good work. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Stamford78

SK-R's NHB EP3 Journal

That is highly impressive. I wish I was as mechanically minded as yourself! Any work on mine I have to pay for lol You in Farnborough by any chance? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Stamford78

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

So they purchased one then? Last time I spoke to Tom he wasn't sure if they were going to or not. Are they still planning to race the FK2? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Stamford78

K20 Civic - Noise from engine when cold

Mine does the same also, as Hazz says it is a very common fault on these. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Stamford78

R77DVR/Ry's Silver EP3 Type R

Jdm rear Arb is a cracking little mod, and fairly cheap as well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Stamford78

EP3 Advice finding a car I've been a fan of for years

^ This. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Stamford78

EP3 Advice finding a car I've been a fan of for years

Check today's posts on here, a chap is about to get rid of his, forum member and sounds like a nice example. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back