• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Stefz

1. Stefz

Budget Tuning

Anyone got a recommendation on Mid pipe ? to go with japspeed and to keep noise down a bit
  2. Stefz

Budget Tuning

just to update. I have already sorted out what Suspension set up i am doing with various other things for handling including LSD. I just wanted to know personal recommendations on Exhaust/engine mods + what brakes. I have got a Tegiwa M Induction kit at the moment.
  3. Stefz

Budget Tuning

ive got a budget for my suspension set up on the side.
  4. Stefz

Budget Tuning

Hello People :), Due to using the search function, i found various threads similar but didn't answer all my questions so..... I am interested in modifying my EP3 - Prefacelift for track use while being my daily. I was thinking engine mods - M2 Intake manifold - Japspeed 4-2-1 Manifold - K100...
  5. Stefz

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Hi Mook, Can i have the stickers like in Andrew Fn2 example Sent payment
  6. Stefz

FRSU - Cost - Parts - Labour Query

Well this is my first proper post so don't really want to sound like a complete "Newbie", But here goes. I am interested in getting my ep3 lowered + FRSU just after xmas (I have just bought a tegiwa Induction kit and spoon n1 cat back), and i am wondering what parts i will need and average...
  7. Stefz

Where to get your windows tinted

Anyone know any decent ones around the East essex area (Colchester way)?
Back