• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by stuart-t

1. stuart-t

Type R #9 CW FD2

You got a good deal on those shocks, they are a great setup . Make sure you get the little adjustment key with them .
  2. stuart-t

Type R #9 CW FD2

Nice car , just needs a bit of Mugen to finish it off. Front lip and catback exhaust would do the trick ;)
  3. stuart-t

FD2 FD2 Buying

Just seen this thread .The 2010 car you have been looking at is my old car. It's in perfect condition if your looking for one. I've owned a CW FN2 and 2 FD2's. The FD2 is a much better car if your looking for a bit of fun on a drive ,the FN2 is a bit dull for my taste. You can use the FD2 as a...
  4. stuart-t

Focus RS

Will keep it standard for now as it's quick enough for what I want.
  5. stuart-t

Focus RS

Trouble with the French stuff is that the dealer will spend more time fixing it than you will driving it.
  6. stuart-t

Focus RS

It's a completely different car to the FD2 ,some sort of power under the hood. It seems like a good mix of a nice sounding motor and a good handling car. Onto your problem of car choice ,the FD2 is a hard act to follow I think. I've had the fast VAG stuff,forget them ,just no love for them.I've...
  7. stuart-t

Focus RS

305 bhp, Lux pack 1,seat upgrade pack .
  8. stuart-t

Focus RS

I thought I would have a change from the FD2 before I have the new CTR next year . Got this one today.
  9. stuart-t

FK2 FK2 general discussion

It's out in April ,just under 30k and a motor that will blow the rest into the weeds.
  10. stuart-t

Mugen 200

Needs the Mugen wing :lol:
  11. stuart-t

Stuart-t's CW FD2

A bit of Mugen exhaust.
  12. stuart-t

Stuart-t's CW FD2

A little update on this one. Took the FD2 down to Cornwall last week for the family holiday and found the Toda just a bit too loud to live day after day .So I've ordered the Mugen cat back from japan ,should be here within the week.
  13. stuart-t

Stuart-t's CW FD2

Carbon covers and J's oil cap to smarten the bay up.
  14. stuart-t

Stuart-t's CW FD2

Had the Toda fitted and I have updated the map to suit ,Makes a nice sound without being stupidly loud and does seem to make a bit more power. Graphite grey grille fitted. I wasn't sure if it would suit the car,but I think it works ok . Black grille with the grey. 070's back on CW wheels...
  15. stuart-t

Stuart-t's CW FD2

A little update on this one after a bit of work this week . Toda cat back fitted , K & N panel filter,DS2500 front pads, graphite grey grille,CW wheels/070's back on . Pics to follow when it stops raining.
Back