• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type R #9 CW FD2

Rubbing on the rear? I had that with the Team Dynamics when I took the ASTs off. :|

A month to sort it out?

Was it Stuart's fd2 ?

They're the ones I'm getting.

a9dd10e25afd85e1bc758c936507ae48.jpg

Will fit the front assembly and run the koni shocks and the modulo springs on the rear.

The modulo are a bargain I even thought about them but just booked in for mapping so a no no for me

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

How much camber are you running?

I had no rubbing issues on 235s, but Tom had dialed in 2deg on the rear.

You got a good deal on those shocks, they are a great setup .
Make sure you get the little adjustment key with them .

I keep hearing of issues with HEL brake lines. I've used Goodridge ones without issue on a few different cars.

HEL are generic size/fitment and always end up stretching or getting caught/pinched. The likes of goodridge are specific and made to measurements. There's also a life time guarantee. One of my braides kinked and bubbled and was flexing under braking so I sent goodridge an email and they said send them the lines to test them. Sent me a new set back.

My HEL lines on my S2000 were gash, Tom had a few choice words to say about them when he fitted them. I'll be getting Goodridge on my Evo.

There's a new thread over on S2KI that has popped up, apparently the lines are made by HEL but the connectors are usually made by the re-sellers. How true that is I don't know.

I had HEL lines that had the wrong connectors on them last time I put them on my FN2, I ended up on the phone to HEL directly and they said that they couldn't understand how it happened... Luckily I managed to source a second set locally as it only came up on the day of fitting.

HEL are made under licence by a myriad of different manufacturers. They're all made from central database drawings using HEL approved equipment... that doesn't stop you from getting dodgy lines once in a while though.

I had HEL on my EP3, perfect fitment, no issues. Tried to put a set on my R33 GTR and they were so far wrong it was funny. About 3 times the length required and had a 90° connector on for no apparent reason.

If you know the company making them and know that they are correct for another car of the same make/model, then go for HEL. If not, you're taking the risk yourself.

I've got Goodridge all round on the 32 including a Clutch Hose. I had so many issues with trying to get HEL ones on the DC5 i'd never go back to them again. Funnily my mate Ollie has just been sponsored by HEL for this years BDC :lol:

Modulo have been purchased, going to look at getting some MU brake lines.. or APP, but a quote of £195 due to the exchange rate is making me hang fire on those at the moment.

20130307_171040_zps2ecbd5a6.jpg

How much are the Mu's?

Seeing as you've got the rest of the set up, have you considered swapping the Brembos for Mu calipers?

Back