• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by stuiwhite

1. stuiwhite

Stuiwhite's NHB EP3

Decided to take off rear spacers. I think that the NS-2R tyres have a wide surface patch (Which I love) and made them look wider than normal. Now removed:
  2. stuiwhite

Stuiwhite's NHB EP3

Yeah.... I can see that is the case :( May have to take the rears off, which sucks. Or maybe look at having rear fenders rolled slightly. or..... crank up the stiffness on rear suspension :lol:
  3. stuiwhite

Stuiwhite's NHB EP3

Put the Stock wheels back on the FD2, after them being resprayed and wrapped in Nankang NS-2R's. Also complimented by some 15mm Tegiwa spacers. Before and after pics:
  4. stuiwhite

FD2 Import on its way

Its clean man, was undersealed by a previous owner. Will be having it checked again soon and topped up if needed.
  5. stuiwhite

FD2 Import on its way

I have had it a week now and I am in Love. COnsidering selling my S2000 as this has won me over, HARD. I think mine has been in UK since 2015
  6. stuiwhite

Racing Blue FK8 Type-R GT

Best Colour (Boost Blue?) Bristol Honda had 1 in stock after the guy who ordered it, turned up and rejected it as he did not like the colour in person.... LUNATIC! Needless to say, it did not last long in their dealership. Absolutely Gawwwwjjuusssss Very Jelly Enjoy!
  7. stuiwhite

FD2 Import on its way

Yeah, looks really smart. Are the hubs 5x114.3 all round? I am having the stock wheels resprayed fresh championship white, before being wrapped on NS-2Rs. Looking forward to getting them on. (Only just bought my FD2)
  8. stuiwhite

FD2 FD2 FRSU?

Hi all, Sorry, I did search and found only info on the EP3. 1 degree neg camber all round 2mm toe in at rear 1mm toe out at front Is this the same spec people run on their FD2 for Alignment? Thanks :-)
  9. stuiwhite

Stuiwhite's NHB EP3

That is right dude. In Bristol. Loving the car already, only had it a few days. Suits me perfectly.
  10. stuiwhite

Stuiwhite's NHB EP3

Wow, been gone a while.... In 2017, I moved to Toronto, Canada. Sold the NHB EP3 to a mate, with the idea of buying it back when I was due to return 2 years later after Working Holiday Visa. 3 months in and my "mate" sold it :eek: - Fast forward the 2 years and I was back.... So, I treated...
  11. stuiwhite

FD2 Import on its way

Nice, what spacers you go with? You recommend?
  12. stuiwhite

Stuiwhite's NHB EP3

Been a long time since i posted! So changes that have been made to car since last year.... Sportex B-Pipe - Makes the car sound so much better whilst keeping OEM appearance. Eibach Springs 30mm Camber bolts and arms - FRSU done ;-) Went to do the Hondata Air box mod.... Opened filter and it...
  13. stuiwhite

Clunking noise on new springs?

Sorry to revive this thread! i am having the exact same issue since having lowering springs fitted. were you able to fit the sleeve with just jacking up car and removing wheels?
  14. stuiwhite

Stuiwhite's NHB EP3

Been a while.... so i have had lowering spring fittted 30mm all around. i get a clunk when turning and think this may be due to springs.... Is there a rubber cover to put between the top or bottom of the coil to stop them creaking? i am off to have my FRSU tomorrow :-D ill get pics up soon
  15. stuiwhite

SurreyEP3's NHB premier EP3

Awesome job! I would love someone to do the same job with same pride on mine!
Back