• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by taspan

1. taspan

EP3 brembo calipers, advice on wheels.

Welcome to the jungle!!!. Ep3 s are one of the hardest cars to fit some wide wheels. I m stoked too with theese d@mn rpf s but unfortunately they don t fit or at least they don t fit at the size i want. I already have a set of enkei s rs m 17*8 +35 for my semislicks that work perfectly without...
  2. taspan

Matt's JDM EP3

Nice car man. I wish i could have a championship white too. Keep it stock and you ll have one of the best classics in a few years
  3. taspan

New coilover for my ep3

Finally i m as confused as at the begining!! There are 'lovers' and 'haters' for both brands and the conclusion for me is that i ll go with the cheapest one and may God be with me :lol:
  4. taspan

New coilover for my ep3

I don t trust the made in Taiwan quality too but here in Greece is the new trend mostly because of the value for money.
  5. taspan

New coilover for my ep3

Yeap...no camber plates though!! :(
  6. taspan

New coilover for my ep3

Hello you guys It s time to change my old suspension kit (bilstein-apex) in my civic and i m between those two: bc ra and meister r crd+. Has anyone tried any of them? Any other suggestions in that range of price? P.S. I use my car both in track and road so i need something...
  7. taspan

WelshyWelsh's FK8

Congrats man... Nice car with nice colour :smt023
  8. taspan

My 5th ep3!

Same car 5 times?!? Hell yeah...i use to drive my car in trackdays and it s a pleasure with only 238hp. I assume that your car will be a weapon!
  9. taspan

Fake asr brace and skunk2 lcas by mistake??

You know man i was worried about the same but i decided to buy the real thing at last. It s a big difference in money but i think it s fair play over the time. However a couple of friends have bought the same as yours and after about a year of use they still have no problem!!
  10. taspan

My Polished Metal FK2R GT #06953

Well done man. Best choice in my opinion. And i m preety sure that it looks much better "live" than from the photos
  11. taspan

My 2008 Honda Civic Type R FD2

I suppose that the extra switch is used on track. You can turn it on at lower temperature avoiding the engine overheating. Nice car anyway :smt023
  12. taspan

Intake manifold

Hi everyone I d like to give me a tip. Which of the three is the best intake Mani for the k20 engine. The rbc the prc or the skunk2? P.S. :Other mods on my engine: aem cai hondata k pro and full exhaust system
  13. taspan

New wheels dimensions

Hi everyone I want to buy a new set of wheels for my trackday tyres but the more i search the most i get confused. I finally found a set of enkei s 17x8 +40 which i m going to fit 4 toyo s r888 205/40/17 on them. What do you think about this combination. I know that the tyre dimension is not...
  14. taspan

rota grid drifts??

8.5j width is too much for an ep3 especially on the rear. Unless you don t have any problem to cut the arches
  15. taspan

Mooney's type r

maybe i m wrong but i think that this is lower than 30mm and if you consider that your car will be <sitting> even lower after a few kms then you may have an increased camber angle that you don t want especially on the rear axle
Back