• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by teg-r

1. T

Cap on or cap off?

Ok thanks for the tips guys.
  2. T

Cap on or cap off?

Hi all, I am going to be replacing a rear caliper on my ep3 soon and wanted to know if the brake reservoir cap should be on or off whilst bleeding the caliper or does it make no difference? Also, ignition on or off whilst bleeding?
  3. T

Steering Rack refresh - EP3

When I had my rack refurbed I replaced part numbers 7 and 8 aswell because they can get damaged when the rack is taken apart. I was told this by the guy that did the refurb for me.
  4. T

Enzo's Daily 2005 Facelift Civic EP3 Type R Premier Edition - Cosmic Grey

Top work on the rust prevention there mate, I'm considering having a go at under sealing my ep3, how easy/hard/messy a job is it and what prep is required?
  5. T

SK-R's NHB EP3 Journal

Top job you're doing there mate it's coming along nicely, when you fitted the rm01a did you stick with oem hangers or did you go for uprated items?
  6. T

Piper exhausts

Yes I've been following Nidge's thread and seen that he has fitted the tegiwa. The tailpipe looks just the right size to me, not too big.
  7. T

Piper exhausts

Thanks for the info so far guys, an RM01A would be nice but it's out of my price range, I'm leaning towards the tegiwa but I'm still not sure.
  8. T

Nidge's Cosmic EP3

I was talking about the exhaust, just wondering what the fitment is like?
  9. T

Nidge's Cosmic EP3

Tegiwa looks good I'm thinking of getting one myself, was it easy to fit?
  10. T

Piper exhausts

I use the car everyday so don't want anything too loud, budget is around £500 and I don't want anything with a big 4"+ tailpipe which is why I was thinking piper or possibly tegiwa, those two seem to fit my criteria.
  11. T

Ep3 fog scoops

I think MJC automotive have fog scoops listed on their website, don't know what the fitment is like though.
  12. T

Piper exhausts

As I'm in the market for a new cat-back system for the ep3 I was wondering if anyone had any experience of piper systems, they are in the right price bracket for me and I believe they are one of the quieter systems available, has anybody got one on their ep3?
  13. T

Tresor's 2004 EP3

Wheels look good, what make are they?
  14. T

EP3 - Balljoints

Yes I'm sure you have to buy the wishbone or knuckle complete to get the ball joint. I know you can buy ball joints on ebay for around £20 a pair, are these items worth buying or are they useless?
  15. T

EP3 - Balljoints

I don't think you can buy just the ball joints from honda can you?
Back