• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Tim Goj

1. Tim Goj

TimGoj's Cosmic Ep3 - New to TRO

So guys sorry for the lack of updates, will be post some more updates later in more detail few more things done to the car. Ofside rear caliper Ds2500 front pads Brake flush Black bonnet Upper rear c pillar brace Purple battery tie bar Tegiwa harness bar Tegiwa 4 2 1 manifold Tegiwa civic...
  2. Tim Goj

EP3 does anyone have or know of any of these

I was struggling to find these for mine aswell contacted a few mates who break them but with no joy ended up just getting them from lings Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  3. Tim Goj

Did poo my pants a little after the track day on the way home there was a huge bang from in the back luckily was only doing about 30mph Turns out i had been cocking a leg on some of the corners, un seated a spring and then when driving down the road it reaseated causing the bang! Sent from my...
  4. Tim Goj

So guys sorry for the lack of updates its been a slow couple of months with changing jobs etc, firstly the carbon bonnet has been sold, it had a crack in it down to the carbon and i needed the money, my process was i can sell it now and get a fair bit for it than waiting till winter before the...
  5. Tim Goj

Thank you means alot ! Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  6. Tim Goj

Thank you! Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  7. Tim Goj

EP3 spraying rear lights

My paint shop only did a light tint on them Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  8. Tim Goj

Another update! so guys due to internet issues haven't been able to keep you updated with the progress. back at the start of july went to tunerfest with my best mate, awesome day shame it chucked it down all day! still awesome though! cheeky picture of cocking a leg pulling onto a mates...
  9. Tim Goj

thank you!
  10. Tim Goj

Thank you! moneys tight at the min as im just starting my own business up, so im trying to get bits done when, theres a little dent on the drivers arch that needs pulling out, ideally want the arch doing, wheels refurbed or replaced, but to be honest absolutely love these so more thhan likely...
  11. Tim Goj

its an electric drum kit :P
  12. Tim Goj

Shaenei's Cosmic EP3 **Premier Recaro Seats Fitted ** Page 36

Been searching for the original owner for months! check out the progress since picking the car up since december http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?100058-TimGoj-s-Cosmic-Ep3-New-to-TRO
  13. Tim Goj

Firstly Hi! I'm new to Type-r owners, quite a regular poster over at EP civic and been meaning to register and get all sorted but for some reason i haven't! so guys excuse the random text where it says updates as such as your seeing this as one huge post of progress since December when i got...
Back