• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

TimGoj's Cosmic Ep3 - New to TRO

[FONT=&amp]Firstly Hi!
I'm new to Type-r owners, quite a regular poster over at EP civic and been meaning to register and get all sorted but for some reason i haven't!
so guys excuse the random text where it says updates as such as your seeing this as one huge post of progress since December when i got the car.
been trying to track down the old owner who swapped the ep3 in for a FK2 in kendal honda, would love to meet the previous owner as hugely grateful for the car!

So enough with the waffling heres the progress!

So guys after having my Ep2 for over 3 years and looking around at insurance thought it was time to upgrade, after living with my EP and messing about with it alot, i knew exactly what i was looking for........................ A low mileage EP3 in cosmic grey and preferably a Prem!.

I started looking around and found a 05 plate cosmic with lots of premier goodies including a subtle twin back box and rota titans, it was for sale in Kendal in Cumbria at a local Honda dealership, after emailing them and getting immediately put off by the response i got! i asked if the timing chain had been done and the response i got was priceless!

Hi Tim,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for your enquiry on our Civic Type R.

All Honda’s run off a timing belt, rather than a chain, this means they never need changing.

ohmy.png
what a TIT!

So i kind of glanced over the car i liked it but it put me off as it seemed really unprofessional and lazy as they didn't know what they were selling!.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]anyway after looking around and viewing a couple that were not really for me or had issues i came back to the car, i rang the dealership and started speaking to one of the Sales Rep's, he spoke to me about the car and we discussed it quite abit. the car sounded perfect! it wasn't a prem but it had all the prem gear on it in and low miles, and to top it of full service history with most of it being with honda themselves.

I decided after discussing the car alot with the rep that i would put down a deposit and we agreed on a price of & £5750 with a full service, full tank of fuel and 1 years warranty all thrown in, down from & £6k. We agreed that if the car wasn’t as described ( excellent condition inside and out) i would get my deposit back! Which i could not argue with!

after setting the day as the 5th of December the collection date could not come quick enough i was nervous and excited

This is what i was expecting

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]I noticed a few bits which just made it more exciting, i was told it had a back box, rota's and fog lights and nothing else! oh how wrong they were!

i got to the dealership after the serve flooding that you've probably all seen on the news, i test drove the car and was seriously impressed everywhere was flooded yet found somewhere dry enough to open it up a little and test it out! i was sold it runs and drives perfect!.

We got back to the dealership to close the deal and i decided to look under the bonnet......

The car has to a tegiwa strut brace, meister coilovers and a FRSU, and a Gruppe m Intake! what a bargin!

did the deal and had to get home! now this is where it gets interesting.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]ever single route out of kendal was flooded to f**k everywhere was impossbile to go down without either killing the car or doing serious damage!, we found a route out that was the only out of kendal that was still able to be driven on, the gruppe m saved my ass big time!.

The splitter was not attached to the bumper and instead was just lipped round. when we ended up getting home and looked at the front of the car the splitter was gone! the water had pulled it off and swept it away and even if i had noticed if i stopped it would have risked the car! no chance

so at home annoyed but thankful put my previous splitter of my EP2 on the EP3 just untill i manage to get a cosmic splitter! could have been so much worse.

the majority of yesterday was used swapped parts over, double din from my ep2 into the ep3 and other little parts.

the carbon mugen spoiler is now fitted and awaiting the bonnet changing over and a few other details.

Here is how she stands at the moment!

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Found the car has many other goodies![/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Premier Edition seats[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Red Carpets
JDM mats
Fog lights
Door insert tweeters
Skunk 2 Weighted Gear knob
Tegiwa short shifter

Gruppe M intake
Tegiwa Strutt brace
Meister Coilovers
Buddy club Camber arms and Camber bolts
Rota Titans on yoka's

After properly driving it in the dry and testing out what it can really do i was blown away! having drivven many other Ep's Including Standard EP3's the car felt completely different to them all. so decided to look through the paper work.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]

Did a few little bits So far swapping parts over from my Ep2
So far

OEM Facelift head lights replaced with refurbed lights - HID'S transferred over aswell
Carbon Mugen Spoiler Transferred across
Pioneer Double Din Installed and bulbs replaced in gauges as 2 had blown
Leather gear gator was worn so swapped out for the EP2 Rubber gaitor - Will replace at some point
EP2 facelift splitter installed untill i can get it either re sprayed or a cosmic one!

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]At this moment in time i'm more than happy with the power so will get it looking mean for shows Next year!

Rate or hate welcome!

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]The Spec's So far [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&amp]Engine & Mechanicals[/FONT]

• K20A2 Engine and box
  • Gruppe M intake
  • SFS intake hose
  • IAC-V delete
  • Oil Sandwhich Plate
  • Hell Braided Brake lines
  • DS2000 front and rear pads
  • Tegiwa Brake Stopper
  • Tegiwa Front Upper Strut Brace
  • Tegiwa engine torque damper
  • Tegiwa Short Shifter Bushings
  • Energy Suspension Front and rear lower engine and gearbox mount inserts
  • Fujitsubo Legalis R - Cat back - Now running Dc sports Backbox couple'd with this B pipe
  • Fast road Set up By ABP motorsport
  • Type R battery Stay
  • Carbon Plug cover
  • Carbon Inlet cover
  • Refurbished Rocker Cover
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Interior [/FONT]

• Premier interior
  • JDM matts
  • OEM tweeter Pods
  • Stack Oil Temp and pressure Gauges
  • Pioneer - avh-x2500bt Double din
  • JL audio speakers all round
  • Skunk 2 gear knob
  • Tegiwa Short shifter
  • Broadway Convexed Rear View mirror
  • F1 Style High level Rear Brake Lights
  • L.E.D interior Lights
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Exterior[/FONT]

• Carbon Tegiwa OEM style Bonnet
  • Carbon Mugen Grill
  • Carbon Mugen Spoiler
  • Lightly tinted Facelift tail lights
  • Refurbished Fog Lights
  • Heko Wind deflectors
  • Hella Horns - Stripped and painted Purple
  • Stuke Canards
  • De-badged and Stickers removed
  • Meister Coilovers currently around 60-70mm Drop
  • Buddy Club Rear Camber arms
  • Eibach front Camber bolts
  • Rota Torque's Wrapped in Yoke's & a set of Wolfrace JDM'S wrapped in Nankang NS2's

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&amp]Was hoping to get a fair bit swapped over this weekend but due to the weather being shocking just got a few bits done.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Got a Cosmic Grey splitter I'm picking up tomorrow
icon_thumbup.gif
.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]l]
20151213_140043_zpszyipkejt.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20151213_140247_zpsk1pm61ce.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20151213_140141_zpsxufblyok.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]]
20151213_140038_zpswt5fe8tb.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Tools and vapour time![/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Off The Ep2[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20151213_140128_zpshmk28dhp.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Pulling the carbon wrap of the oem SS ep2's Bonnet [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20151213_142739_zpsbu8dv4gu.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Carbonation
28.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]]
20151213_155248_zpszfhgycti.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20151213_155255_zps4wkphtba.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Bumper of next as the fogs need cleaning up and resealing[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20151213_160824_zpszy7qlfll.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20151213_160829_zps6yd8rovb.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20151213_160834_zps7kg2rxbe.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Carbon Mugen Grill Time [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20151213_173234_zpshaa3hgaa.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20151213_173218_zpspca0sdfx.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20151213_185444_zpstvlykqu1.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Hopefully This weekend the weathers better so i can clean this up big time! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20151213_153832_zpsukw5snzq.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
vtec228.gif
vtec228.gif
vtec228.gif
vtec228.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Over the Moon With it so far! just making it my own and enjoying it!
smile.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Just another little one if you guys haven't seen Kendal on the news recently these are the photos from the day i went to collect the car.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]on the way up there was a moderate amount of rain nothing over the top, as soon as we got there that was a completely different story! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
FB_IMG_1449399496386_zpsymmkeqlk.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
FB_IMG_1449399463221_zpsvnejv5g6.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
FB_IMG_1449399468264_zpsfvtzi5e2.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
FB_IMG_1449399471584_zpstp67hyci.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
FB_IMG_1449399480691_zpslefaluvh.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
FB_IMG_1449399454594_zpsgvvso2wc.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Updates! [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&amp]So with a list as long as my arm planned to do or to get done i started making a list and pulling some bits i wanted together. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]first up was to get the tracking sorted as it was ever so slightly out and making it a right royal pain in the wet if i give it any power! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]£10 sorted! perks of mates in the trade! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]]
20151216_171825_zpsy7am1g6d.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20151216_171836_zpsjdbuj8b7.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Little Tow loop has now been removed![/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]car is in ace condition underneath but still on my list is to full clean and paint/protect the underside stopping any nasties in the future![/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Next up some carbonage turned up! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]they are for Christmas but just had to check them over! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20151216_200906_zpspw7gemlm.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20151219_161017_zpstrkephm5.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20151219_162409_zpsve8hxqfr.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]then decided to go on a big parts order! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20151219_162159_zps61aenvkw.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20151219_163115_zpsjlgjsztw.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20151219_162238_zpssxo8ctux.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20151219_162226_zpsltpmgoec.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]And this! this colour is amazing! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20151219_162851_zps4jmux9q0.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20151219_162836_zpsgs7timyn.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]also ordered this beauty from Spooner Restorations, sound guy definitely worth a look if you are after a refurb! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
12366598_563590927139377_1953021685_n_zpsfsqcouuh.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]cleaned the engine bay up this weekend looks a lot lot better, still many things to come across from the ep2 big updates tomorrow and wednesday! [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]More updates [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&amp]Hope everyone has had a happy Christmas! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Few things turned up and got sorted some jobs from the EP2 over to this [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]First of all i cleaned the engine bay and removed the strut brace as it was massively pitted and faded so looked crap.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]The rocker cover is on order now and is being painted on tuesday so hopefully should have it looked fresh soon enough! looks hanging atm.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20151223_015331_zpseepzzeqi.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20151223_015322_zps9qyumy3w.jpg
html][/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
Screenshot_2015-12-16-00-16-26_zpsemzw4ua1.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]This is very similar to how it will look colour wise with the carbon.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]The bay's alot cleaner than it was the pictures arnt to great so doesnt really show the difference. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Plans are to get a hose kit for it next on pay day and address that crappy breather hose which is bugging me every time i see it!.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Strut Brace refurb[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20151223_194251_zpsyyzdhutc.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20151223_194241_zpsy6mm8xni.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20151223_194230_zpsakpqpssf.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20151223_194302_zpsjg2viuc9.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]i cleaned the brace up just by sanding it down with some 2000 grit sandpaper and then polished it with some metal polish, really pleased with the results.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Swapped over my lights from my Ep2 which had been lightly smoked to get rid of the lexus look, [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]I did take one once i had done it but for some reason its corrupted will have to get a better photo.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20151222_145056_zpsyr75dybj.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20151223_012928%201_zpsuex6ajcp.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]I finally picked the splitter up off my friend so glad to have it actual match now! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Installed that and put it on and took some pics [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20151223_012843_zpszmalgdnp.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20151223_012742_zpsk7mki9h3.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20151223_012913_zpsmjsxpbvl.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20151223_012833%201_zpsidih44qg.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
12431267_569317266566743_2030724915_n_zpsefxivqbj.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]In being super egar to get stuff sorted i forgot to take some pics but so here is what is now done that not pictured -[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Annodised dipstick installed [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Carbon plug cover [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Fog lights fully restored and installed on car [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Wind deflectors installed [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Purple Oil cap installed [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]went to fit my inlet cover - Turns out the two brackets i needed are missing and couldn't find second hand ones anywhere [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]so went to Lings honda and order'd some new ones - £16 for the pair - number 2[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
12443154_569317256566744_857052612_n_zpshyi6tbjx.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Got a nice little delivery as i wanted to try and swap out anything that needed replacing [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20151224_160729_zps8shoysdp.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Remember that cadburys paint ? well i also bought an aerosol version, can you guess whats coming next ? [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20151224_162414_zpsxmfkdemu.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Again not the greatest picture but pops in the light! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20151224_191450_zpsgqfaey4x.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]comparison between the old and the new [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20151224_194748_zps3fkx7zyu.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Bit of a pain to wire up as these run of a standard positive and negative position [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]where the previous horns have one feed and ground themselves through the mounting bracket. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Either way they are loud as foook
28.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]next took the front wheels of my EP2 to test fit them see how i feel about keep/selling the rota's really have grown on me! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
received_563339827164487_zpskay9x7ez.jpeg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Lastly today i spent some time transferring the High level f1 style brake lights from my ep2 shroud to the ep3's.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20151227_182700_zpsoaxgkl1z.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]wired it up to the original spoiler plug for ease as had a spare, not fully wired in the feature for the strobe option but done all the connections to allow me to add in the wires and the switch for the f1 strobe later when i can hide it all!. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Question is should i put these wheels on
smile.png
?[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
IMG-20141113-WA0003_zpsrukqslaw.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20150123_201339_zps0rpz63wz.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Private Plate is being swapped over as we speak so i can install rear jap plates.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]aim is by feb have the front bumper smoothed (AGAIN 5th bumper i will have had smoothed) and repainted so i can install the front jap plate.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Thinking possibly swapping the canards over and getting a stuke splitter. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Also want to lower the car slightly more, get a fast road set up for it or get it adjusted. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Thats all for now
smile.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Update time! [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Happy new year![/FONT][FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&amp]Firstly hope everyone has had a brilliant new year! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Few things to update - [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]some new goodies [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]some old goodies to swap [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]and some moaning! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]I'll start with the moaning
blum.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]So the car on a previous update got tracked by formula one as it was out, they did the work but didn't lock the steering wheel to the brake. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]this meant the tracking was mint but the steering wheel wasn't in the centre and was of the the right. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]took it back to them to adjust it and got told it is the rear that's the issue and that they would be able to do, bearing in mind i've never had any trouble with the rear of the car on this or the ep2 and they tried to tell me this last time i went in too. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]long story short had the manager come out and talk to me and he started being a proper c*ck about it, i told him i was a mechanic and his response was " well you should know how tracking works then & go on tell me how it works" there was no need for it and he soon pipped down when i told him exactly how it worked, he even refused to acknowledge that the technician in the first place did not lock the steering of. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]end result was put it on the ramp and both wheels were pointing 7 degree's to the left massively out! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]the manager disappeared and wasn't to be seen again, i thought screw it i wont say anything, anyway after thinking more and more about it and how much the guy had managed to royal P*ss me off, i wrote a 4 page complaint to the head office detailing everything went on, end result is the guy didn't apologise for the mistake ( Which i wasn't bothered about - mistakes happen and it didn't cause an issue, it was just annoying the wheel was off centre), the main aspect was the manager didn't bother to apologise for being rude at the very least![/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]So i've got the regional manager calling me next week to discuss it further/an outcome, any of you guys had issues like this with some garages? [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Any way i'll Shut up moaning and carry on! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Headed over to ABP motorsport new years eve and discussed about a FRSU & lowering the car a little more to take the arch gap away, [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]ordered some parts in prep for it, Got a rack raiser coming and Rack & Track rods to get the geo fully sorted! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]So took some bits of my EP2 for refurbing - First the xframe and the center console[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]also the Steering wheel - not to sure whether to keep it and refurbish the wheel or to sell it get another ep wheel and send that to be refurbed? any ideas?[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]l]
12459732_571537093011427_558279310_n_zpsubxtvbk6.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][
12463876_571537133011423_302463241_n_zps14shxcuk.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
12483353_571537109678092_940841100_n_zpsmbisycuu.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Took a cheeky new years day picture! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
12483905_571537153011421_1641797036_n_zpsqhrwfswr.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Also got a picture of the lights fitted into the Ep3 wil get one later with the lights on! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
12435882_571537193011417_518824534_n_zpsvfkjuuu0.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Got a few shots sent over from Spooner Restorations for the cover im having painted, Absolutely blow away with it! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
12443043_740788156051437_194604199_n_zps1mpzpbtj.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
12459627_740788322718087_429863021_n_zpsybd6wufs.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
12468241_740788459384740_1345418988_n_zpsscwppndn.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
12463698_740788402718079_939779347_n_zpsin9gxiqj.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]So excited to get this! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Also fancied a little drive up to Demon tweeks today, bought a few things as wanted to keep an eye on these closely! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
12483477_571537119678091_194499884_n_zpswh2ksdnf.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Hopefully have them fitted very soon! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Sorry for the lack of replies to this been so busy this past month,[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]lot of big jobs this month and pulling it all together and this is just the start
blum.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]first installed my gauges, took a few weeks to get all the parts for the install, ended up ordering a sandwich plate from demontweeks with adapters that took 3 weeks to turn up so got bored and wired the gauges up ready to plumb in the sensors when they arrived. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]they ended up sending me a oil cooler plate so the way i would have used it it would have blocked the filter off! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]so trip to tegiwa thats just round the corner to get a proper one! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]so spent most of yesterday rolling round on my back installing it! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]anyways she's in now
smile.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
12714176_586449508186852_975789666_n_zpsqsdsyjo3.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
12659720_586449484853521_931331944_n_zpskzrwi1fn.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]got the rocker cover back from paint! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]seriously impressed highly recommend Spooner restorations! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
12696077_586449578186845_1346999508_n_zpswgeanlnj.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]got the carbon covers fitted too, engine bays still along way of how i want it but getting there bit by bit
smile.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]usual British weather! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
12713919_586450438186759_409371491_n_zps8ztkq71m.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Started to clean up the rear x- brace to paint ready to fit at the end of feb when i have a week off and money [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
12696164_586449528186850_796932537_n_zpsk9q4tqli.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
12695890_586449538186849_858753878_n_zpszlgghuqb.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Car was absolutely hanging! so gave it a much needed wash, unfortunately it was icy all the time when i had chance to wash it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
12666538_586450444853425_968069093_n_zpsshl9mn6s.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
12666454_586450478186755_425541429_n_zps1jks9hcz.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
12695825_586450454853424_664092857_n_zpsl77nxm2g.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
12695779_586450471520089_1460322275_n_zpswausigxp.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Cheeky carbon shot [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
12660353_586449561520180_143448430_n_zpshoxflv9h.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]ordered a few bits [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Tegiwa Torque damper [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Energy suspension Front and Rear engine/Gearbox mounts [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Tegiwa Rack raiser [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]The manifolds started blowing at the join to the down pipe, so new gasket ordered for it, along with the energy inserts and the torque damper to stop it happening, plus a bonus at protecting any future after market mani's.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]cars booked in for a full Geo FRSU, Rack raiser, inserts & mani gasket whilst its there just to get it all sorted.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Updates[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Sorry for the lack of updates the past few weeks coupled with having next to no free money and crappy weather means i haven't had much done on the car. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]so after having it booked in a couple of weeks and having this week of planned to get alot done to the car, [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]First of was a trip to ABP motorsport for a fast road set-up - car drives absolutely awesome now and i cant believe the difference it has made.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Huge recommendation to anyone thinking of getting it done![/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]couple of other EP3 prems in all for FRSU & servicing[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
12822104_597255457106257_1553337576_n_zps8pl8cz5g.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
12804195_597255450439591_1072550568_n_zpsombcl7cv.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]ordered some parts to do tomorrow, [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]got front pads as they are getting abit low[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]top idler pulley as its squeeking a little when cold [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]and a new fan belt as the original is looking abit old and there is a couple of cracks coming through on the ribs. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]the weather turned out to be pretty crappy through the week with it snowing and ended up servicing one of my mates Bmw's in the snow! oh the joys! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]took a few photos after i cleaned it [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
12784356_597255443772925_2009075098_n_zpsenvktujh.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
12825240_597255400439596_1110354594_n_zpsmjytith4.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
12788010_597255437106259_639987003_n_zpsvkdxe0n5.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
12834584_597255387106264_849719368_n_zpsp5dtbhnf.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
12784680_597255380439598_1845810717_n_zpsiofr5elx.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]also dropped on a massive bargin! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]a mate was selling a dc sports cat back and wanted £150 for it, spoke to him a bit and he told me the condition was alright and offered it to me for £120 the back box was mint with just general wear and tear but the b pipe was abit of a mess so put me off it, anyway, having a quick clear out of some old parts, had some old sparco harnesses which i was after £35 for the pair as a fair price, he messaged me and asked for a straight swap for the harnesses for the back box! winner went to pick it up and give it a good clean up! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
12822005_10201173123566051_393340704_n_zps4lw7fqpq.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
12784306_10201173123686054_1643340774_n_zpsnykko6a5.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
12782252_10201173123406047_913802450_n_zpsvhvhf0sc.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
12825286_597241343774335_292657825_n_zpsbh0j9mxo.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]And after cleaning it all up! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
12834711_597241377107665_607891990_n_zpslblqezap.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
12784710_597241367107666_75871049_n_zpsyrfgvmjv.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Seriously impressed with it and hopefully if i get chance fit it on!
smile.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]more updates coming with the parts fitting session tomorrow! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]So got the exhaust fitted, really really pleased with the results its loud deep and low with no rasp! i love it! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]http://vid1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag149/timgoj/16-03-16/Ep3 sound_zpsjrb1wqpx.mp4[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Before [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160306_133112_zps37n4jbw2.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]After[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]got to work cleaning the car over the weekend and when i mean cleaning i mean the clean of its life. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]the paint was in pretty good condition but was covered in so many contaminants it was untrue [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]ended up spending the full day on it! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Wheels cleaned- [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Snow foamed - [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Washed - again[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Dried [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Clayed[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Cut [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Polished [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Waxed [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]it absolutely killed me but was so worth it! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]thats it for now got a few bits i want to do this weekend just abit ill at the moment so progress is slow![/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]so first day off of 11 and time for some updates with many to come with japfest prep
smile.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Got a custom shirt made [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160409_102944_zpsz4avn7b5.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]got a last minute show dropped on me, fast show with my mate in his new VXR astra! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Few from the show[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160410_163346_zpsmaruylp9.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160410_163359_zpsajeemmnf.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160410_150828_zpse7fugx2w.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160410_150815_zpssbm5tkhy.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160410_143004_zpsmizjz3hm.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160410_142950_zpslb6rqo7r.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160410_142844_zpskb4qamyt.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160410_142831_zpsjkq1pwzr.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160410_142735_zpskgjh0pnu.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160410_142654_zps7fhlybur.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160410_142634_zpscntu9vge.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160410_080929_zpsyw8wq2rt.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160409_221238_zpsdefdt8t2.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160409_221003_zpsz4p7rlwt.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]My mates resonator on his fiesta messed up so ended up repairing it for him! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160411_220143_zpsbei0ppuk.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Sold my old wheels as i tried them and much prefferd the rota's
smile.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160414_191255_zpsyki2alhs.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Had a busy week with my band last minute practice before recording on sunday [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160413_203357_zps5vl9xhm0.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]And some cheeky shots [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160412_234130_zpss6mlwujr.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160412_234108_zpsbnjahx6r.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160412_234048_zpsqikjbih4.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160412_234025_zpsitjv8azx.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]More updates to follow got a shed load to do
smile.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]More updates! Still more to come! [/FONT]​
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]So guys, with japfest just around the corner and a week off ive been trying to get alot out of the way to get sorted in time. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Left to do - [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Clean interior and steam clean[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Go to town on the body work, wash, cherry glaze many many times and few coats of wax to start.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Repaint the front and rear callipers purple[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Install my engine bay washers. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Paint wiper arms black as paint is coming off[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Paint engine mounts black[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Paint inlet manifold black [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]So far made a huge amount of progress see below what i have done so far
smile.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]First up over the weekend had a little trip to auto bright as its down the road from me and bought a shed load of cleaning stuff
smile.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]had a cheeky clean and cherry glaze, never used the stuff before and it came out awesome! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Sticker came! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Money shot! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Most awkward conversation happened when my parents both asked what it meant! OH GOD! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]onto the prep work! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]bumper came off and removed the front plate to fit my old tegiwa plate relocator, also cut some of the blanking pannel out from the lower grill to show of my hella horns! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Refitted [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]clayed the recess to get all the old tape and gunk off after giving it another wash! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160418_205433_zpsw5rioqgj.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Following day![/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Picked up a rad cap cover from fast show and ended up fitting it
smile.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Not too sure how it is high peformance? must be for areo
wink.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Next was were the brunt of the work came, the engine bay, many pictures to follow! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Heres how she started! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Then! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
3_zpsxxxcp91s.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
4_zpsmobiw8d3.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
5_zpszn6ktlex.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
6_zpsd9w5nsnq.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
7_zpseophj4lv.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]next strutt brace came off bar was polished and mounts refurbed, had a torque damper lying round waiting to go on so this was the perfect opportunity [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
12_zpsj4rl41tq.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
13_zpsp3dqa1tp.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Fitted [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
15_zpsfyfltyzb.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]One thing that has been massively bugging me was the breather pipe, it looked terrible and didnt go with the coulour scheme [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]little trip to tegiwa[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Fitted [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Hopefully going for either purple hose kit including intake hose or possibly black or white still unsure yet. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Compared to how it was im really pleased with the result, need to paint the engine mounts just to make the look better and change some of the red accents! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Before[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]AFTER[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Cant wait see you guys at japfest will be on the honda civic ep/vtec owners club stand on either t3/4/5 come over and say hi
smile.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]So guys finally got chance for my second japfest update, prepare for many pics! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]some stunning cars there and a awesome day! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]hoping to hit as many shows as i can with one of the new clubs im with R-Elite which has a real mix of cars for the trax ones etc. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]otherwise ill be going with either Honda civic ep and obviously EPCIVIC
smile.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]so less chatting more pics! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160422_160205_zpsut9tmk2u.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]full interior strip and steam clean! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160422_160216_zpsht2huwnb.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]23rd on the way to the hotel! i wasnt taking any chances of having the sh*t chipped out of my front haha! bit OTT but oh well! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]got to the hotel to find this beauty and a couple of lovely Ep's
smile.png
really nice guys! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]the hotel was pretty spot on went into town that night meet the rest of the club at their hotel in town! ended up coming back jumping in bed then back out again as the hotel caught on fire!, 45 mins later and 2 fire engines finally got in bed to get some sleep! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]still didnt ruin my pot noodle and tokyo drift session on tv! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]the morning of japfest bit wet but oh well one of the first to leave to meet the club, 6am start! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]it was cold but sunny and dry with a couple of patches of rain! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Some gtr porn! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]spot on ep! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]And this! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]So[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Much[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Want [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mugen RR [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]1 of 300 and a 40k price it was spotless! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160424_134503_zpsptrjmptx.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160424_134508_zpsnzznonid.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160424_134529_zpsjq9vdeuj.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160424_134531_zpsi57u9pvx.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]some cheeky ones when got back to the hotel got some goodies in the day! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160424_172414_zpsqgmeilto.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160424_172423_zpsdjrzapq3.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]these things want to get some recaro ones but god they are comfy! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]AND without a doubt this has to be the worst picture ever! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]wanted to get an entrance photo like i did for ep2 at japfest 2 last year, [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]every entrace photo i have seen or got the windows are usually dark and i usually spot the photographer at the last min,[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]this time was different! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]VERY DIFFERENT [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]i saw and i looked big mistake! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]I look like a sex offender! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]This is probably more fitting! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]did some cleaning today with a few mates! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]cant wait to hit the rest of the shows this year and meet you guys! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Time for a huge picture update![/FONT][FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]so guys as you know i've been neglecting you all and for that im truly sorry! hopefully this gives a little insight to what i've been up to. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]had a crappy couple of months with not much money free for the car, hopefully can get this turned around though and start making the progress i want to. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]So first up, i bought a carbon skinning kit from easy composites! highly recommended £45 and its so worth it had a go at doing my b pillars and door inserts. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160503_192820_zpswtojrlml.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160504_232718_zpstcapws9s.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160505_190938_zpsxqhmhknr.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160505_190945_zpsx2a7q0tv.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160505_190952_zpsroohaypd.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160505_190957_zpsa8ic3mpl.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160505_191019_zpsnr2jo3sg.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160505_191022_zps32ceksii.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160505_213443_zpsp4rhv06c.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160505_213447_zps8ke4ishy.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160506_001319_zpsvfbzkqke.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160506_001330_zpsglwxeimj.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160506_001343_zpsnilml6jp.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160506_001350_zpsqvvneb6s.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160506_203209_zpshsudktwo.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160506_211102_zpsknt7sv9g.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160506_211114_zpsncanpkcw.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160506_211117_zpsaqp6josw.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160506_211136_zpsquxv1tv3.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160507_135406_zpsfxmva4zt.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160508_133343_zpsqeitvvui.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
1462563120410_zpssmp4bwci.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
1462637109082_zps8axn6kt7.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]next up the advans were getting low and were constantly trying to kill me in the wet, i went for some NS2'S had them previously on my old ep2, picked the pair up for £90 brand new and posted. car drives so much better, next to no pulling when im in tec where the advans were trying to pull me everywhere but the way i wanted to go. this may not be a popular statement but as an all round tyre, wet dry& icy i love the ns2's it under steers a little when pushing it hard compared to the advans but its controllable and the care feels like it glides through corners more instead of trying to constantly hug the floor and slow you down. probably me being a drama queen but probably 60% of the time its soaking wet and the advans are as much use as a inflatable dart board! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160604_105950_zpsaw74s2sq.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160604_105953_zps3s0vs8py.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]gave it a wash and used some auto bright project 32, absolutely love the stuff! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160611_144155_zpsplmpz7ju.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160624_201659_zpsuogqfods.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160625_223933_zpsjagmasdg.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160625_223939_zpssqiadavm.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160625_223948_zpsfcxgdmaa.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
1466890745401_zpscyckrhfw.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
1466890734893_zpsparyrr9o.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Picked up another standard inlet of a friend who fitted his rbc,as funds are low and i dont think im going to be mapping/rbc 4 branch just yet i thought this was a good way to clean up the bay a little more. he had a go at porting the inlet and got it smoother than the standard inlet itself, i just took it a little more getting the majority that i could reach like glass, the lighter silver parts is where i could reach with the polisher but it is like glass inside, almost comparable to the mounting face, lot of work but hopefully should make it pick up a little more. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]gave it a few coats of high temp gloss black and has dried as satin so cant complain. resealed the inlet scoop at the bottom and gave it a good clean. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]hopefully get some thermal gaskets and get it all fitted
smile.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160625_191444_zpsplzmb2bf.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160625_191454_zps4yorkvxf.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160625_191500_zpsa9adxp51.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160625_191504_zpsdj72dvnu.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160625_191511_zps636nazg7.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160625_191544_zpslrfxcgsn.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160625_205942_zps8m61avyo.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160626_000545_zps01m0gqbn.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160626_000551_zpsfyyc6gko.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160626_000557_zpspr6hjpda.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160626_000601_zpsnwo1ou2t.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160626_000605_zpsgedwgx8h.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160626_000615_zpsrhnbdujc.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160626_144532_zpsqlptszug.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160626_144539_zpsyxxwjska.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160626_144545_zpsf89mdogc.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160626_144553_zpsrmcjkxsd.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160626_144601_zpsiyjp8xaf.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160626_144611_zpsqjnvomhh.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160626_144616_zpsjh9puaxu.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160626_144624_zpsqfic1eee.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
20160626_144629_zps72kr2sxm.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Thats all for now folks! [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome. :smt006

I'll read through the post properly later, but that car was owned by James Jackson or shanei I think his forum name was. He hasn't been on here for a while.

Love the idea with the F1 style brake lights, might go for the same. What's that grey half-round surroundings behind the lights?

Welcome in! Great thread, been through it all: you're doing it all right! Seems you were lucky the dealership had no idea what they were selling!

Yours suffers what mine did, mismatched colour between body and bumpers/ skirts, right PITA

Welcome in! Great thread, been through it all: you're doing it all right! Seems you were lucky the dealership had no idea what they were selling!

Yours suffers what mine did, mismatched colour between body and bumpers/ skirts, right PITA

Thank you! moneys tight at the min as im just starting my own business up, so im trying to get bits done when, theres a little dent on the drivers arch that needs pulling out, ideally want the arch doing, wheels refurbed or replaced, but to be honest absolutely love these so more thhan likely just a refurb. then the roof and top spoiler im either thinking gloss black or carbon skin it with real carbon. but undecided yet.

then from there, buy another front bumper, smooth it again and have the lips and bumper repainted.

Another update!

so guys due to internet issues haven't been able to keep you updated with the progress.

back at the start of july went to tunerfest with my best mate, awesome day shame it chucked it down all day! still awesome though!

cheeky picture of cocking a leg pulling onto a mates drive, not noticed it doing it before!

Cheeky clean.

Been having some issues with the front calipers sticking on, tried un-seizing them once which worked for all about 4 days then same again so ordered some OE spec calipers, £128 for the pair 5 year warranty! so much better, painted them cadburys purple, need to paint the rear calipers and carriers and front carriers, however ideally going to get a full new rear brake set up disc's pads and calipers ready for track days.

as i'm starting my own business and was sick of the crap i was getting on a daily basis from my work, handed in my notice with immediate effect and decided whack some parts on!

ported and polished inlet.

fitted

not a bad job either! car is so much more responsive, picks up great, checked the fueling before and after as well as worried it would run lean, diagnositics show the fuel trim is slightly richer across the board than previous as expected due to faster flow in air/ amount of air. so cant complain.

also serviced the car, oil hamp shortie filter, and spark plugs, car purs like anything.

set about removing the air con pump as i had already removed the A/C as it wasnt working. and never use it.

removed it on my Ep2 and it did make a difference, so i thought what the hell, new tensioner pulley bought and fitted and new shortened belt fitted.

EP3 pump was a piece of cake to remove. EP3 pump my god no reason there is no guides, you have three options, drop the subframe, remove the A/C rad and normal or INLET the thing i did the day before!
my own fault for not checking!

anyways took me about 3 hours of messing trying to get to all the bolts and wiggling and trying not to drop the subframe much.

the result is fantastic! picks up again alot better and revs much free'er accelerates like no end!

took a friend out who has a supercharged mugen 200 and he thought it was mapped as it was pulling so hard. which is crazy as its not mapped.

had a play with a friend who has a mapped fn2 running 240bhp and he was pulling away from me, again had a little play after removing the A/C and fitting the inlet, kept with him and began pulling on him which i was shocked by.

as im going to be doing track days in it also cut the bumper as looking at buying a second to smooth and repaint to have the best of both worlds.

lowered the engine bay temps by 7-9 degrees depending on how im driving.

thats all for now :)

its an electric drum kit :p
Oh my, I thought that's some kind of reflector or shield behind the light :lol:

Looks really clean and brought me to finally get a Mugen spoiler for mine. Wasn't sure if it will look good with the dual tip exhaust I got, so thanks for the pictures :)

So guys sorry for the lack of updates its been a slow couple of months with changing jobs etc, firstly the carbon bonnet has been sold, it had a crack in it down to the carbon and i needed the money, my process was i can sell it now and get a fair bit for it than waiting till winter before the cold and ice gets into it and royally wrecks it.

4fde9e0651ed5df07726af92d7142dd0.jpg

Next up rear plastics got removed and the whole rear of the car got cleaned up

Picked up a set of gen takatas for the car

b0e521d2e2fffeecf5c4259007692355.jpg

Also an SI badge for all the people that think they know civics its quality looking at the confusion trying to figure out if it was a sport or a type s

6f9e04c3ac4226c0c32e88b3215a9a93.jpg

Did my first track day in it sunday, safe to say the ns2's were crap so a tyre change will be in order to run the yoks all round, all in all was really impressed with the car, things to do:

Lower slightly more about 20 mm as the back has raised slightly and to get the arms level with the floor,

New clutch with lightend flywheel

Rigid subframe braces

New pillow ball top mounts and get the frsu re done then get some body work bits done and then power

452cd7e2312dd7451c079d2347905ac5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

c9d8e6bc8e87ff478934c8536d6c4a38.jpg

856e18257573b8d598a1e1de595d8c4f.jpg

b128ac8821c52846d24df262fdfd79e0.jpg

a5660bd3e71083171aa6c22c6091f636.jpg

6a6f0f358e508cf8bae0d2a3108532a7.jpg

Did poo my pants a little after the track day on the way home there was a huge bang from in the back luckily was only doing about 30mph

Turns out i had been cocking a leg on some of the corners, un seated a spring and then when driving down the road it reaseated causing the bang!

So guys sorry for the lack of updates, will be post some more updates later in more detail few more things done to the car.

Ofside rear caliper
Ds2500 front pads
Brake flush
Black bonnet
Upper rear c pillar brace
Purple battery tie bar
Tegiwa harness bar
Tegiwa 4 2 1 manifold
Tegiwa civic cup drop links
Jdm front anti roll bar
K pro 4
Toyosports decat pipe now sold
2x front tyres
And thats it i think! Pictures to follow!

Back