• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by tonymontana

1. T

EP3 intermittently takes 3/4 cranks to start

Hi - can anyone assist with my symptoms below: My EP3 has developed a problem whereby it sometimes takes few goes at the ignition to start it. I have had the fuel pump, spark plugs and oil changed. I have also added petrol cleaner in and full tanked it with V-Power and blasted in on...
  2. T

Lewisgame's Cosmic EP3

Sikkk Car bro.
  3. T

EP3 not driving straight after hitting kerb

OK - i am going to go down the rigid collar route i have ordered them. Will let you know once fitted and re-geometrised. fingers crossed.
  4. T

Cant i try the drive shaft first?
  5. T

No worries, if you dont know-you dont know.
  6. T

Thanks for the moral support. *** u got a clue of what it might be or shall i sell it.
  7. T

Steering arm looks fine. I have done the Geometry check and it has come back with: Front Setback is 9mm: http://pasteboard.co/avfP4dzag.jpg What do people think then 9mil off?
  8. T

I'll get it on a ramp and check the steering arm isn't bent then i am going to Aline in dudley for the geometry print-out on Saturday.
  9. T

Hi All, Hope all are good, I'm having a very baffling week. I hit the car alloy(drivers side) quite bad last week against the kerb which caused it to crack. Since then i have Replaced/completed the: 1. Subframe (which was bent) 2. Wishbone 3. Hub 4. Suspension leg 5. Alloy wheel 6. 4 Wheel...
Back