• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by treehouse

1. T

FN2 Clutch judder

i have had a quick look. got someone to rev it while i watched bay. how would i check it properly?
  2. T

FN2 Clutch judder

it does it when fully warmed up too. in fact its more calmer when cold. low revs and high revs
  3. T

FN2 Clutch judder

yeah oem clutch. not sure on flywheel though. although no flywheel should judder at biting point
  4. T

FN2 Clutch judder

had the fn2 for a bit now and slowly working through the issues with it. had the clutch and flywheel replaced at grinspeed. but since then the clutch judders at biting point. the bigger concern however is the shocking lift off judder but i cant remember if that was the case before the...
  5. T

need a ride

hi guys. thinking of picking up an FN2 2008 ish. heard horror stories of the extremely firm ride. i aint too bothered about the comfort but what i am bothered about is the handling. for some reason many seem to think that 'flatness' equals 'good handling'. i beg to differ, nothing can keep...
Back