• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

need a ride

hi guys. thinking of picking up an FN2 2008 ish.

heard horror stories of the extremely firm ride. i aint too bothered about the comfort but what i am bothered about is the handling. for some reason many seem to think that 'flatness' equals 'good handling'. i beg to differ, nothing can keep up with my wifes audi a1 (120bhp) round the twisties on british roads due to the high ride height and wallowy suspension. 90mph on round a bumpy corner is no problem for the audi a1. mate tried the same in a 'better handling' audi a3 with twice the power and much wider tyres and he could not keep up.

anyone find the same issue as above? so stiff that the rubber leaves the ground thus reducing safe cornering speed?

if anyone is from the lancashire area i would love for someone to take me for a spin, i will just be a passenger of course. will cover petrol costs and then some.

Back