• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Trikes

1. Trikes

Wandering ep3

Hey Tomcat didn't mean to offend, you didn't have this problem so it does not apply. But Chris I had the dreaded clunking and wandery steering in my DC5 race car and the Delrin Rack Slider fixed the problem. So you haven't obviously had this problem and Tomcat I'm not afraid to pass some decent...
  2. Trikes

Wandering ep3

So Chris is that good in your opinion. I know it's fantastic in my DC5. I've actually spun three times in a straight line. Got the pics to prove it.
  3. Trikes

Wandering ep3

Hey you guys. Stop guessing. This is the fix for your wandering clunking DC5 EP3 etc. Put this in my DC5 Racer and it drives perfectly now. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SOLID-STEERING-RACK-SLIDER-EP3-DC5-PROSTEER-HONDA-INTEGRA-CIVIC-K20-01-06-DELRIN-/282583512564 The guys from Socal in the USA...
  4. Trikes

Hondas-on-Track

https://www.facebook.com/ElusiveRacin/?__tn__=kC-R&eid=ARDOY4MRy3eXzYfKhFvkOaF6ItvvBwoFS2JwU3l8qRxX6LUEqR2cbl0h3SHpzrEmx4oyVLtHmockT7Gq&hc_ref=ARQWRBt2ItA_NVqgb8aWdS4Pxsnc4LGEwgoXf5SloijvGEgU4C3uP3u97mPOxKTyJw8&__xts__[0]=68.ARC0zysvd6eHwKVR1gOdJ7VSuGyda6GyVEG8fQEXt93cIXWPLAsa88_JLJUPUQMNSybpuaMT...
  5. Trikes

What did you do to your Type R today?

MVI_0008.mov This site never works - most disappointing
  6. Trikes

Spark plugs - To grease or not to grease?

Here in Australia re-Holden Commodore engines (V6) I witnessed a Mechanic of long standing grease his Threads (his own car). Why I asked? He said 'Alloys a bit soft on these heads'. I've been racing (not Holdens) and never done it or had to do it in 40+ years.
  7. Trikes

Coilover choice- Yellow speed coilover

One other thing with Yellow Speed, I couldn't run the car low enough at the front because the base of the Shock rubs on the CV Boot so went back to my old Zeals (a little shorter shock body) and the issue solved itself. Lap Times are quicker and I must say that simply switching to what I'm told...
  8. Trikes

EP3 / DC5 Exhaust Manifold 4-2 Upgrade Options?

I have 4 into 1 Toda. There are other brand options as well and yes you will make more power than the std stuff and it will be everywhere but mostly when you stick your foot into it it will be where you want it - working with your V-tec.
  9. Trikes

Track car door cards what have you used

I'm using the Sheet Alloy with the crinkle wrinkle finish and they are held in place with those self drilling screws. Also everything has been gutted out of the door(s). The windows are Lexan. I don't often have the drivers side window in as I use a Window Net. The door frames has been drilled...
  10. Trikes

EP3 tyre advice needed

Test and try. See which ones Turn In better and which ones allow you to 'rotate' the chassis a little to the Apex. Then allow you to get on the gas sooner...... Test test test. Personally I don't mix up brands as often there is differences in Construction and Compounds but go with what you have...
  11. Trikes

Coilover choice- Yellow speed coilover

So what did you decide? I use the Yellow Speed Premium Competition in my DC5R. I'm into my fourth race meeting and am satisfied with them having won 3 from 4 race meetings. This is my second set of Yellow Speed C/O. Previously I ran them in a Proton Satria GTi. Won a lot of races with them, very...
  12. Trikes

DC5 Steering Arm Replacement

Onward: I've received / fitted the Tegiwa Rack Raiser and the Hard Race Adjustable Arms. Next step is to get the new tyres (A050 M front and GS rear) fitted (happening now) then get the Type R on the Alignment machine.
  13. Trikes

Trikes DC5

I've not done anything. But the previous owner has. We are still sorting the Front End issue's. Caster atm is set at 2.5. We will get the Camber and Bump Steer issue's sorted first then but atm it's hooking up well. That's not to say things will change as I'm always chasing improvements.
  14. Trikes

Trikes DC5

Hmm Yeah heck of a car (and my first Honda). It's won a lot of big races (read all of them). I'm having trouble getting pics up. Haven't worked it out yet. Can email some pics to you in the mean time perhaps. Just need to get it steering nicer - work in progress. Cheers Scotty (see what I mean...
Back