• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Twig

1. Twig

The red H badge ruined by the new Civic!

very ppor slip up, i was excited to get my type r, and then i realised it looks as though others have the red badge too, although they still have the type r badge on it, but they must try harder also if im correct, doesnt the type r have a clear cluster with the red badge rather than the red...
  2. Twig

FN2 parcel shelf

anyone got a spare or know of where i can get my hands on one? cheers
  3. Twig

FN2 New Type R Gt Run-in

glad i didnt buy a demo, the guys at the garage i bought mine from said he got 147 outa the one he was driving, and that was a demo!!!!
  4. Twig

FN2 New Type R Gt Run-in

i just want the front badge
  5. Twig

FN2 New Type R Gt Run-in

it is prety poor, although you can tell typr r's from normal civics, but looks better with it
  6. Twig

FN2 New Type R Gt Run-in

i got the typr r matts inside but i thought there should of been a badge on the front, obviously an extra! will ask when i go back in thursday
  7. Twig

FN2 Original mp3 Player

does anyone know where is AUX connector is? cos it would make my ipod alot clearer (i didnt get the honda ipod connector)
  8. Twig

FN2 Original mp3 Player

you should be able to play mp3 music on there as its got the display of mp3 on the radio im not putting a stereo in because of the dash, dont no if anyone does a dash cover or surround or anything for aftermarket players
  9. Twig

FN2 sound systems?!

will these connect to the standard stereo ok?
  10. Twig

FN2 New Type R Gt Run-in

lol i dont feel so bad now
  11. Twig

FN2 sound systems?!

im not thinking of putting a stereo in (would spoil the interiror look) but has anyone put and subs or anything into the CTR FN2? think i need a bit of bass like but wanted your thoughts
  12. Twig

FN2 New Type R Gt Run-in

i tried man! i went back to the dealer sat and they had 2 there with RAGE!!! F**Kers lol
  13. Twig

FN2 New Type R Gt Run-in

its like £78 a month! dep?!?!?
  14. Twig

FN2 Rear window wiper....or lack of!

i found that it was quite a bonus not having other peoples lights in your eyes!!!!
  15. Twig

FN2 New Type R Gt Run-in

ive had my civic for like 2 weeks, sales bloke didnt tell me nothing about the run in, i took it easy for the first hundred or so miles, but ive only done 400 in it now, although i just stick it on cruise control most of the time! but i havent been thrashing it or anyhing major i got mine for...
Back