• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Type-CRX

1. T

Just done service - my quick How-To

Thank you so much for this post! I am a total noob when it comes to doing anything to my car and would even be afraid to service it myself. The pictures are so clear and the how-to is so well written and simple I will do it this weekend.
  2. T

Jermal's DC5... Now Dat C250 AMG

Hi Jermal, Just had a look at the pics on the first page then skipped to the end. Love this DC5 and those pictures are lovely too. Anyway, now the prerequisite brown-nosing is done :) would you be able to share the background you have on your Alpine head unit as I have the same one...
  3. T

Cardboard NSX

OrigamiTEC just kicked in y0!
  4. T

A bit of spit and polish...

Whoever buys will be very fortunate with that accord. Best of luck selling and have lots of fun in the scooby. If it's for reasons of missing the power...that I can understand , it's so addictive :D
  5. T

Hi Simgoy, Thanks for the message, I'm the lad with the black del sol who you met at JAE. I asked you for the paint code of pirates black. I'm still considering getting the del sol painted pirates black...but am also considering nighthawk black so that it matches the EP3. Hope you're keeping...
  6. T

Wind deflectors/carbon bonnet

Hi people, Thank you for all of your great replies regarding carbon bits and JDM wind deflectors.:) That Civic Jordan yellow EP3 is stunning...absolutely gobsmacking. I've had my EP3 less than a month now. It was supposed to be a secondary car to my Del Sol, so I could garage the Sol over...
  7. T

Mine's Nighthawk Black Premier too so I would get that exact look. Is your spoiler at an angle or changed or am I being crazy? Whatever...I like this picture a lot. Thinking about getting my EP3 painted the same colour as a Civic Jordan. Maybe not subtle, but certainly different. You may not...
  8. T

Hi, Thanks for your reply. The CF bonnet in the original post is made by VIS so should be ok. It's £375 from Tegiwa. Funky Power have a buddy club one for £535...but I think I will stick with the VIS one. Funky Power do have OEM wind deflectors, at £130 a set...but it would be JDM TyTe y0 :o...
  9. T

Hi, I apologise if this has already been covered. I have searched for wind deflector and couldn't find anything relevant. Does anyone have a part number for wind deflectors for the EP3? I think it would make it look just a little sexier. I'm also considering one of these . I want to keep the...
  10. T

More pictures
  11. T

Thanks people. I will get a couple of more pics later and pop them up here. Going to a Civic Life meet-up in Bristol this evening. Without a doubt it'll be the usual young 'uns making me feel like a Grandad at the ripe old age of 27 lol :( Dragonflyjade...that minidisc player of yours...bet...
  12. T

By the way, I bought my Prem EP3 from a dealership but suspect the back box is aftermarket. Anyone here know what it might be? I thought all of the OEM ones were round tipped, not oval.
  13. T

Transmission noise whilst engine braking

I have a slight grating noise in the 2.5KRPM - 4KRPM band. It sounds like the 'slurping thick milkshake' sound as described by others. My car is a 56 plate Premier with 37k on the clock. It's under warranty and the dealership have diagnosed it as a clutch release bearing...is this a similar...
  14. T

S2000 & NSX ep3 to s2000

On a note which has nothing to do with power or performance, driving a car with the roof off is so much more pleasurable than driving a hatchback. On a Summer's day it's a free tan, at night you get to see the stars going overhead. If you get cold just whack the heating on full and put it on...
Back