• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

A bit of spit and polish...

DSC00310.jpg
DSC00311.jpg
DSC00316.jpg
DSC00315.jpg

By the way, I bought my Prem EP3 from a dealership but suspect the back box is aftermarket. Anyone here know what it might be? I thought all of the OEM ones were round tipped, not oval.

Thanks people. I will get a couple of more pics later and pop them up here. Going to a Civic Life meet-up in Bristol this evening. Without a doubt it'll be the usual young 'uns making me feel like a Grandad at the ripe old age of 27 lol :(

Dragonflyjade...that minidisc player of yours...bet that'll become quite a collector's item.

Hi Simgoy,
Thanks for the message, I'm the lad with the black del sol who you met at JAE. I asked you for the paint code of pirates black. I'm still considering getting the del sol painted pirates black...but am also considering nighthawk black so that it matches the EP3.

Hope you're keeping well. Drive carefully in the cold.

Andy

Whoever buys will be very fortunate with that accord. Best of luck selling and have lots of fun in the scooby. If it's for reasons of missing the power...that I can understand , it's so addictive :D

You hot the nail on the head mate it the power and sound you get from a scooby I just love it

Back