• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Type.R230

1. T

CH1 suspension modification

What a load of rubbish :D Mines on coilovers, lowered around 60mm and it doesnt rub and the tyres dont wear any more than normal ;)
  2. T

Where to get your wheels refurbished

Rimtock (Team Dynamics) in Birmingham have just started setting up doing wheel refurbs ;) They will repair/straighten (within reason) any damaged wheels and also offer a custom service for the painting where they will do to owners specs :) If anyone needs any more info drop me a line ;)
  3. T

I can't take it any more!!

Yeh do that let me know and i'll see what else i can come up with ;)
  4. T

See i just spoke to someone else about the connects2 box and he says he's pretty sure that on the EP3's that box will work on the sat nav models. Had a look if i had one i could send you out to try but not got one :( Do we know anyone who may have one to try ??
  5. T

Surely someone will do something :mad: What year is the civic???
  6. T

Some people are like that :rolleyes: annoys the hell out of me as a customer thats why i always try to help folk the best i can :lol: Just spoken to connects 2 and they say it doesnt work on the sat nav unit :( they've tried one or two apparently. Dont suppose the unit has an AUX in jack...
  7. T

Not sure if i know anyone with that unit that i can get one in and try for you, as i say tho let me know the part numbers and i'll see what i can do for you ;)
  8. T

Now i know this is not a very clear image but we sell no end of these in the shop for various cars. http://www.connects2.com/c2prodpic.aspx?pid=images/prodimages/prodview/CTAHOIPOD001.jpg This is the one listed for Honda civic etc, not sure if they plug will be the same on the sat nav unit...
  9. T

CH1 Need to stop looking . . .

Least you got it pretty quick :lol:
  10. T

Busted already :lol: How many people didyou have to ask to get that Tim :lol:
  11. T

Not like me and you Timmy my boy :lol:
  12. T

Luan's quite worried about this weekend as its my stag night :lol: There about 20 of us goin out, not quite sure where we off yet though :smt047
  13. T

Jesus that money would take me out for a year or more :lol: I can get hammered on £15 ;)
  14. T

Accord type r EGR valve problem?? Need expert help??

There will be a reson why it came on so just getting rid of the light is not really sorting the problem ;)
  15. T

The later 01 - 02 models are in the £400 tax bracket its only the earlier ones that missed it and stay at £180 for the year ;)
Back