• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Type200R

1. Type200R

How can I get closer to 300bhp N/A?

And still at 90% of his real potential power [emoji6] Vtec is like superman most of the time you are just Clark Kent
  2. Type200R

k20 turbo

and the sponsor that make this car run SUPER BOCK Hmmmmm .... Portuguese beer sponsor ;)
  3. Type200R

opinions on my dash?

Now i know why my Car only weight 1170 kg , you have the same airco that I had in my ctdi . Must be 30 kg difference between both . Nice work look sharp maybe I will do it too but with a company
  4. Type200R

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

End 2005 and 82500 kms( i thinking afrond 51 000 Miles ) not even one small problem with her
  5. Type200R

FK2 FK2 general discussion

2.0 l turbo so no more vtec I'm guess
  6. Type200R

My first Civic

Hi and welcome
  7. Type200R

my satin ep3!

:D
  8. Type200R

Any young CTR drivers?

I'm not living in uk and over 40 but the price I got here per month is 46€ with 5 years no claim since they didn't accept my 19 years no claim from my own country . Here the insurance is well better to treat new drivers anyway
  9. Type200R

my satin ep3!

November 2005
  10. Type200R

my satin ep3!

I bought the last one to be sold in Nederland , so I got the xenon,privacy glass, wash headlight all in one ;)
  11. Type200R

my satin ep3!

Hi and welcome to the satin club ;)
  12. Type200R

My first Civic

Congrat and welcome
  13. Type200R

My Cosmic ep3

Welcome to the EP3 world , I know you will enjoy it
  14. Type200R

My Cosmic Type R

Keep saying private page , not allowed to see this page
  15. Type200R

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

Normally 620 km but manage to do 4 laps in Nurburging with 1/4 left in the tank ;)
Back