• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

opinions on my dash?

Decided to wrap my console in carbon fiber, not sure if im 100% on it yet, what do you guys thinks? i know its not perfect.

IMG_0461.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i had mine done an looks good but didn't last long before it started to lift off round the vents and buttons :(

keep it on till its in the car and see what you think bud, i liked mine looked good till it started to come away :( you might have to paint it once you take the stuff off as it pulls the paint off

put it all back together and have decided to keep it in at the moment till i get some more opinions :)

all back together
IMG_0467.jpg

Looks better mate, leave it as it is and just redo it when it lifts off, but it will take time before it does! :)

Now i know why my Car only weight 1170 kg , you have the same airco that I had in my ctdi . Must be 30 kg difference between both . Nice work look sharp maybe I will do it too but with a company

I am not really a fan of fake carbon. As Danga said, if you like it that's all that matters.

Looks awsome. Would love to have the same done to my EP3 as I hate the silver facia and door handles.

could do with a bit more work on it bud looks like youve got a few bubbles on it just get some more heat on it n push the bubbels out they should go i know its a ballache i did mine took me a good couple of hours as for round the buttons wrap over them and just make a small cut in the center of the hole get plenty of heat on it and push your finger through and the wrap will take itself thats same as hazard switch and fag lighter but i used my thumb.

I did this once in my previous car, then lacquered it :lol:

I am pretty sure it made it glossier. It never looks real of course but still...

Mine's been done in black when i got it inc. door inserts. I think i prefer silver over the black, Have always liked the carbon look though what wrap are you using?

Mines been done in that carbon was nice i liked it but wanted a change after a year and got it done black. was worse thing i done it shows up every bit of dust and just doesnt look great so i am looking for a change. might get mine done in white bit risky though lol

Back