• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by TypeR'imaComing

1. T

My Latest Type R, an alabaster FN2 after three EP3s!

Car looks great mate, starting to enjoy seeing these on the road. If I moved from the EP3 to one of these I think I would take this straight to TDI North for a k100 and a map. Provided these don't already have a better map as standard? How is the interior mate, and do they feel heavy? Also, is...
  2. T

Where can I find 215/40/17 eagle assymetric II's?

I was after the assymetric II ones. Never really heard about the GSD3 apart from a bit squishy? I'll have a look though cheers.
  3. T

I'm quite keen on keeping the same size Chris, not sure I want the go from 40 to 45. I'm quite desperate for tyres and also pushed for time. I was thinking of just buying the tyre and fitment on a package from tesco tyres. They have Bridgestone potenza re050a and s001's for £135 a tyre inc...
  4. T

Current tyres are 215/40/r17 W rated Yokohama parada spec 2's. Read really good things about f1 eagle assymetric II's, but can't find them any where in this size online. Any ideas? I hear they're a great overall tyre. Not particularly stiff side walled apparantly, but I don't think the paradas...
  5. T

Does this side wall business make much difference?

Yeah I know. But I'm tight with money when it comes to mods lol. Maintenance I'll spend as much as required, not mods sadly! Otherwise it would have been mapped 6 months ago. A map+a FRS though i'd imagine the cars pretty fun on a track. Do you track yours?
  6. T

No don't track it. Not yet any way. My current tyres which were put on by previous owner are 215/40/17. I've seen people using 215/45, or 205/40 and various combo's on here though. Definitely getting the good year eagle f1 assymetric 2's I think. Just need to find what size is best?
  7. T

Took a few shots in the cark park

Walking up to the car today I liked the way it looked so took a few shots. Thought i'd drop them here. I do love the way the satin colour looks with tints. Downside to satin is the bumper shades lol. She is going well, replaced the front bumper a bit back. Hit 91,000 miles now. Passed 2 MOT's...
  8. T

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Same. I've had mine 2 years and have been considering cars to replace for 1 year haha. Went to test drive a 350Z i'd settled on and couldn't fit in the drivers seat. Been considering Scoobs, but don't think they're that nice despite the awesome presence. And other hot hatches seem sideways step...
  9. T

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Car looks well. I like your plans and desire to fix it up. Really love EP3's they're really under my skin. How is she on mileage?
  10. T

Tango One One

Looks good. Been lowered?
  11. T

Tyre Pressures for 215/45 17s?

It's in the door, speed dependent it says. The pressure really is surely completely independent of tyre size or anything, the only variable will be the amount of air required to achieve said pressure?
  12. T

My front left tyre is dead, as I've not rotated them as I should. Any way, it seems choosing tyres there are lots of opinions etc. Lots of people say the EP3 needs a stiff side walled tyre such as the bridgestones, the stock being the 40 but other people use 50 or 50a? I think. I've read...
  13. T

Ash's Ep3 Cage fitted, cadwell trackday vid

Looks great the car. I've often wondered about this. Whether it's more fun to buy something quicker like an Evo, or to track the Civic and buy it some goodies. Track days probably a lot more fun. There's the element of not wanting to be the shittest driver on the course though. How do you find...
  14. T

my civic

Looks really nice, tasteful and the wheels look good, wouldn't have thought so if someone would have just told me the colour.
  15. T

Do you think my car has been lowered?

I was thinking of the lowering the car to give it a more aggressive stance. I've been asked before though, oh is it lowered it looks lower than my Ep3? The springs are just black don't seem to have writing or anything on. Some pictures: A bit hard to see. But I don't want to waste money.
Back